Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

You notice how simple this voting process was going before it got to nyc? Yankees can't do nothing right

And I don't wish to pass criticism on no one, especially my area folks, but yall are seriously taking it too far with this release.

Ok, out-of-towners come in just to reap a benefit all our own. I can see how and why you may not like it. But to hint at bodily harm and worse over some shoes if another steps out-of-line, literally and figuratively, is beyond absurd. There is no shoe or amount of money I could make off said shoe that would make me think about inflicting harm on anyone, native or alien. Ueno's aside, rethink your motives a little. I don't mean to step on any toes.

Just a little food for thought.

WTF!?

If you're commenting about statement of people getting gooned out in mondawmin...That isn't threatening ...thats FAIR WARNING...

Think about it, this isn't Columbia Mall..Arnudel Mills..or White Marsh mall...This Mall is DEEP in the heart of the hood homie...not to mention othervarious spots in Bmore that will also be getting these( I'll never tell
smokin.gif
) ...The wolve will smell the fear off drippin' off scaredy cats...Give em an ice grill that'll freeze hell and make their knees buckle...

I've said it before..any other time people on this board or even in the "UREA" wouldn't give 2 sh**s about my city...but they know if theywant something that is a. Hyped up B. Limited they know it can be obtained here for the most part..So yeah I understand why dudes ( even me sometimes
smh.gif
) feel animosity towards outsiders...

Crazy how you say somethin' like that and not talk about how dudes wanting someone to "greet" Kampout Kid for ruining the hopes and dreams of afew dudes on this board
laugh.gif
...Now hows that for taking it too far?

Hello,

aaron1976: You're 14 years old, therefore I'm probably old enough to be your dad. I apologize for saying something that may be of help. Damnyoungin's.

Originally Posted by VA757VA

And I don't wish to pass criticism on no one, especially my area folks, but yall are seriously taking it too far with this release.

Ok, out-of-towners come in just to reap a benefit all our own. I can see how and why you may not like it. But to hint at bodily harm and worse over some shoes if another steps out-of-line, literally and figuratively, is beyond absurd. There is no shoe or amount of money I could make off said shoe that would make me think about inflicting harm on anyone, native or alien. Ueno's aside, rethink your motives a little. I don't mean to step on any toes.

Well said. Unfortunately this all falls on deaf ears.

Nice job Bmore....World class for sure. Threating dudes with guns on a sneaker message board if they come to your city to buy sneakers. Way to improve the repof your city....instead it is destined to remain the @+%% hole you have turned it into.

NYC and Philly keeps on reppin' with some class and style while Bmore never learns and will always continue to take L's.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

i went to Niketown today to cop the Nike ID am 90 laser blues...boy was i scared
laugh.gif
You should be
grin.gif

1234981856_l.jpg

Spoiler [+]
have fun finding a pic of me
grin.gif

you saved a pic for my girlfriend to my to your photobucket
laugh.gif
settle down champ

#$%*@!$ I didn't use my photobucket
smh.gif
. why should I waste my PB space for your ugly#%@#?

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Well said. Unfortunately this all falls on deaf ears.

Nice job Bmore....World class for sure. Threating dudes with guns on a sneaker message board if they come to your city to buy sneakers. Way to improve the rep of your city....instead it is destined to remain the @+%% hole you have turned it into.

NYC and Philly keeps on reppin' with some class and style while Bmore never learns and will always continue to take L's.
Nobody threatened anybody with guns on here. Everybody was telling the people from out of town that you can't campout here because its not safe,but they refuse to listen. Somebody is gonna learn the hard way and come on here crying about being robbed and standing on Liberty Heights butt naked.

laugh.gif
settle down champ

I really think NT needs to add a grammar check.

Nice job Bmore....World class for sure. Threating dudes with guns on a sneaker message board if they come to your city to buy sneakers. Way to improve the rep of your city....instead it is destined to remain the @+%% hole you have turned it into.

NYC and Philly keeps on reppin' with some class and style while Bmore never learns and will always continue to take L's
SIZE TENS...Seriously yo..Get off your F***IN' High Horse homie
indifferent.gif

Not once did I or anybody else threaten ANYBODY on this forum with bodily harm or Gunplay....S*** ain't THAT SERIOUS for me...
I said I would have protection for my self ( and I LIVE HERE
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)..Because its hella easy to robbed here...Esp. if youplanning on buying 5-6 pairs..They're making themselves an easy target,cuz they don't know nothing about Bmore, plus It ain't hard to tellwho's not from here...
Dudes talkin bout campin' out at Mondawmin for cryin' out loud ( in the summer too!?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
)...

BUT dudes post Kampout Kids pic ( didn't know you were black
eek.gif
laugh.gif
) and threatening to get at him for beasting on votes..Nothing issaid..not one word...
now what if something happens to him? Oh you gon' blame Bmore for eh? riiiigggghhhhtttt
eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ NY & Philly being classy ( No diss Philly )
People almost got robbed, beaten and murdered @ the Pigeon SB release..

Philly's violent crime rate is at an all time high...but hey What do I know
tired.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

laugh.gif
settle down champ

#$%*@!$ I didn't use my photobucket
smh.gif
. why should I waste my PB space for your ugly#%@#?
mad?

Harmcityhustler gettin' all butt hurt... I'm still trying to figure out where all these people you say are coming to your hood and camping out areat....I haven't see anyone postin' in here talkin like that. It's cool though, I ain't trippin', hell I don't want none of these kicksnor am I catchin' any kinda feelings like the Charmin soft hypewhores in here are....just find it funny how corny y'all Bmore cats with a Napoleoncomplex are. Keep on keepin' it real fam.

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

NYC and Philly keeps on reppin' with some class and style while Bmore never learns and will always continue to take L's
SIZE TENS...Seriously yo..Get off your F***IN' High Horse homie
indifferent.gif

Not once did I or anybody else threaten ANYBODY on this forum with bodily harm or Gunplay....S*** ain't THAT SERIOUS for me...
I said I would have protection for my self ( and I LIVE HERE
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)..Because its hella easy to robbed here...Esp. if you planning on buying 5-6 pairs..They're making themselves an easy target,cuz they don't know nothing about Bmore, plus It ain't hard to tell who's not from here...
Dudes talkin bout campin' out at Mondawmin for cryin' out loud ( in the summer too!?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
)...

BUT dudes post Kampout Kids pic ( didn't know you were black
eek.gif
laugh.gif
) and threatening to get at him for beasting on votes..Nothing is said..not one word...
now what if something happens to him? Oh you gon' blame Bmore for eh? riiiigggghhhhtttt
eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ NY & Philly being classy ( No diss Philly )
People almost got robbed, beaten and murdered @ the Pigeon SB release..

Philly's violent crime rate is at an all time high...but hey What do I know
tired.gif

Son you aint lyin! I'm not from B-more and live far from it over 3,000 miles but I've been warning cats this I-95 thing is going to get uglyespecially in B-More cats dont know that mall and the ject's share the same parking lot. So if out of towners plan on camping out think twice cuz I see awhole lot of heads getting busted for these shoes. Ya'll gotta realize cats are starvin out there and need to feed mouth's.

Harmcityhustler gettin' all butt hurt...
88a15befa587f51ea46b4694507ae7263c031fd.pjpg

I'm still trying to figure out where all these people you say are coming to your hood and camping out are at....I haven't see anyone postin' in here talkin like that

Show me where I said I was gonna rob and/or cause someone bodily harm to get some shoes...

It's cool though, I ain't trippin', hell I don't want none of these kicks nor am I catchin' any kinda feelings like the Charmin soft hypewhores in here are

Uh-huh..yeah..OK buddy!

just find it funny how corny y'all Bmore cats with a Napoleon complex are. Keep on keepin' it real fam.

This is where I have an slight issue...

You don't like the shoes fine whatever..BUT don't diss where I'm from ( which you do every time you post )...Where I live and The city I love, CuzI will respond every time ( Damn hometown pride
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
)...Where are you from? Have you ever been here? I highly doubt it..

You were ( and still is ) on a High horse.. But hey I understand..You just don't like Bmore for some reason..Why..who knows?

I figured you come up with something a 'lil better than this abomination of a response ( this is NT..simple name calling just won't do )...But onceagain I understand

*Quoting EOH* " I'ma man of REALITY 24/7/365 "

no responses from me SIZE TEN..No need to go back and forth with you..

I got better things to do right now..I'll holler
smile.gif

"love af1"

i matched my myspace with my screen name on purpose. if you're mad cuz the Stashes are winning go vote and stop saving my pics to your photobucket (gay?)Quit lurking my myspace, its public for the white girls not äss goblins like you
grin.gif

i dont need luck finding a pic of you, im homophobic
laugh.gif

Staff Edit: You're also temporarily banned for name calling.

Back
Top Bottom