Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

indifferent.gif
@ yall arguing over some kicks....

when should we expect to know about the release?

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I'm still laughing at dude calling out uenos and lazers for being hyped shoes...then ending his rant with "yeah...the purple hi won, I can't wait!!!" Hypocrisy at it's best!!! Smh

Whats funny about it?

Purple Hi's aren't hyped, especially not on the Ueno level.

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

Originally Posted by Tronics

The whole thing has been a bit of joke imo.

But its good to see NYC resortring some integrity to the AF1.

The fact that the Uneo and the lasers won just goes to prove that there's more hype kids out their then Kampoutkid.

It's a shame really, cause this was the one chance we had at bringing something back and we get Ueno's and Lasers? SMH.

Can't wait for the Purple Hi's to drop!

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You mad homie?

Ya'll dudes kill me with this...

Some of ya'll dudes are the biggest beast on here and won't admit it...

Don't get get mad with KK cuz he beasted..Atleast he admitted it...And went out and voted...can't say the same for alot of ya'll..

Purps was beasted on like crazy too..but thats acceptable though..."because it's a simple and clean colorway"..
indifferent.gif

Beasting is Beasting straight up...There is no justifying that s***..Look at the numbers..Truth needs no support

You get mad at Philly for not picking the Sheed P.E.'s but NY had a chance to get em' too..Hmmm

And so what if my city picked uenos..That doesn't consider us Hypebeast...It's a hot shoe...And dudes wasn't even voting like that

The only reason cat are so pumped about those Hi's cuz a few people in WDYWT was rockin' em..SHM at you

Dudes writin essays pleadin' to KK to stop voting for stashes and let Purps win
roll.gif

Like I said before the hypocrisy here is awe inspiring...Bet dudes leaked on themselves when they heard the news
roll.gif

Your wrong on all counts.

Anyone denying purple hi's as not being a made into a hypebeast shoe is foolish. This thread alone is all the proof you need, just read. Dudes makingthreats and organizing tasks forces because the purple hi's were losing, ps'ing photos, yeah its fair to call most all of you hypocrites. Philly &b-more voting went smooth as $%^# and vote numbers stayed low, clearly nobody wwas OD'ing on any shoe. Then you get to NYC and have two shoes with 32,000votes and 3rd and 4th following with 3,000 there's nothing to even argue about, its plain as day. Hype is what people manifest, and stashes and purples areclearly THEE most vivid example. Its some shameful $^&% dudes done typed out throughout this thread.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Why wasnt the black suede with the red check & strap on the list?
That would be because those don't exist the shoes pictured are canvas highs.

Thanks for clearing that up, i always swore that it was suede, Well theblk/red canvas hi's should of been on the nyc list

i don't know what this PS is ya'll be talking about.. i'm still using MS Paint.
smokin.gif

and it's funny how everyone's panties are all in a bunch..

at the end of the day, shoes are just pieces of leather, rubber, and thread.

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

at the end of the day, shoes are just pieces of leather, rubber, and thread
not true. Could be Tweed, Mesh, Synthetic leather, Neoprene, Phylon, glue, Carpet. Lol j/k

Nike Dunk carpet pack. I can see it now

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Some of you cats need to layoff kampout, yea he wasted his time voting but at least he had the heart to go after something he wants, since when was it cool to rejoice in another mans failure?

When the kids aim and motivation is less than admirable. And heart? Please spare me. If you think that's what qualifies as having heart you need to get your head checked. Greed, hype and lots of free time =/= heart.

Bravo. This man gets it.

Those Purple High's are too dope. The simplicity and none of this complicated crap that is wrong with today's AFI's is what does it for me. Ijust need the release date and I'm there.
Supposedly they're a hyperstrike release and I'm not sure exactly which stores are getting them sowe're looking at how many pairs...?

(if it's like the Jordan PE's, I'll be
mad.gif
)

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Well in that case your brain is weak, you claim Baltimore isn't hypebeast but if Ueno's didn't sell for $1200 would they have won? No, hype means high prices and that price speaks for itself. I didn't mention what you voted for nor do I care but you keep claiming the vote wasn't based on the price tag (hype) of a shoe when it blatantly was.

Because it wasn't you smart dummy..like I said the vast majority here doesn't know whats really up with them..or their worth...There is no SB hypeor anything...To the public it was just a fly shoe..I'm pretty sure very few who can remember my homie keepin' em on display at Gentei a couple yearsback...
Yep because they voted for a classic colourway rather than a shoe to make profit from.

Honestly if your to stupid to understand these these simple things then I feel sorry for you
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

No, I feel sorry for you for truly even believing that trash statement...
roll.gif

If common sense had hands..It would slap the S*** outta you..

You can't be serious yo..
laugh.gif

I mean really..you serious ?..
laugh.gif

Hype this, hype that . . .

Let me just throw this up in the e-air, but did it ever dawn on anyone that some shoes deserve the"hype" that they receive? Honestly, it's like if there is any hype to a shoe, it's automatically looked down upon. I'm not sure whosaid it first, but the "antihypebeast" is just as worse than the "hypebeast." Unless you're someone who comes out and says, "Hey,I like these shoes because they're hyped and that's all" like Kampout does, then it's sort of unfair to pass judgment on someone's opinionabout a pair of sneakers. Especially when you probably don't know the person.

Ultimately, I made fun of one self-proclaimed hypebeast and that was it. In actuality though, it waspretty much like complimenting him since he doesn't mind being such a lame.
happy.gif

I have always loved the Purple High AF1's since I saw them a few years back. Why do I like them? Well, I guess I have a thing for the color purple(no oprah), I dig nylon tongues, and something about a white midsole/outsole is highly appealing to me.

Originally Posted by spacej23

it's sort of unfair to pass judgment on someone's opinion about a pair of sneakers. Especially when you probably don't know the person.

Homie this is NT...Dudes pass Judgement on errything...
roll.gif

It's human nature to pass judgement on errything...
roll.gif

Spacej23... Lemme get this straight

What you're stating IMO is that it's ok that people were acting a fool over this shoe...Just because?

Nahh man that ain't right...You can't knock the next man for beasting...When you were also doing the same..

Real talk BOTH of these shoes are hard as hell to find...one being a hyperstrike and the other being old as dirt...

you talk about KK wasting hours on end and being a lame...but what about those who wasted the same amount of time voting just to keep up with him?

what integrity were they bringin' to the table?

Oh wait it's ok..because it "deserves" the hype that it gets..come on man

I'm not anti-hypebeast or pro hype-beast, I'm just callin' a spade a spade

By all means if you like the shoe..Then be merry and rejoice..It is a hot shoe..

Dudes don't wanna accept the fact that they are just as bad as him...

Hype this...hype that...Hype, hype, hype....@#$% Man...ta hell with all this @#$% fussing...I'm swapping out Uenos for purple hi's when they released!Flatout! If you ain't talking release dates...let's lock this thread till the damn shoes release!

i'm just glad a shoe WITHOUT lasering won.

i dunno about you guys but i don't like anyone drawing on my shoes.

and i like brown forces, but the mark smiths are even worse 'cause they're 1 pieces. ugh.

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

Originally Posted by spacej23

it's sort of unfair to pass judgment on someone's opinion about a pair of sneakers. Especially when you probably don't know the person.

Homie this is NT...Dudes pass Judgement on errything...
roll.gif

It's human nature to pass judgement on errything...
roll.gif

Spacej23... Lemme get this straight

What you're stating IMO is that it's ok that people were acting a fool over this shoe...Just because?

Nahh man that ain't right...You can't knock the next man for beasting...When you were also doing the same..

Real talk BOTH of these shoes are hard as hell to find...one being a hyperstrike and the other being old as dirt...

you talk about KK wasting hours on end and being a lame...but what about those who wasted the same amount of time voting just to keep up with him?

what integrity were they bringin' to the table?

Oh wait it's ok..because it "deserves" the hype that it gets..come on man

I'm not anti-hypebeast or pro hype-beast, I'm just callin' a spade a spade

By all means if you like the shoe..Then be merry and rejoice..It is a hot shoe..

Dudes don't wanna accept the fact that they are just as bad as him...

Well, whether it's human nature or not, doesn't mean it's right. Of course we allhave passed judgment on people we don't know at least once in our lives, but I would suggest that it's still not fair whether it's done all thetime or never happens. I don't have any idea what the intentions were for the people who went out and voted like crazy for the Purple AF1 Highs. I doknow Kamp's and that's why I made the comments I did on him. Maybe the people who voted for the Purple AF1's were doing the same, but who am I tojust make that statement?

Again, Kampout's reasons for wanting the Stash's/Futura's was lame to me for themost part. The people who wanted the Purple Highs, well I'm not exactly sure why they wanted them. I'm not saying the Stash's don't deservethe hype. Personally, I do like them and they're pretty nice, but I just happen to prefer the Purple Highs for the reasons I already stated before.

I'm not calling you a hypebeast or an antihypebeast. I don't knowyou or know what you're about, so I'm not going to make such an ignorant statement. I just don't see how you can call guys out and say they'rejust as bad as Kamp. When did anyone who was voting for the Purple High AF1's come out and say "I'm going to vote for these because I know theywill resell for a lot of money" or what have you? Maybe I missed a post where someone came out and said something along those lines, but everyone I knowwho wanted the Purple Highs wanted them because they liked the shoe, not because they were going to make some quick loot off of them.

In the end, I suppose it comes down to your personal opinion.

Spacej23 I agree with what you are saying...

But the only reason I'm goin at dudes is only in defense..your statement shouldn't be just aimed at me..but whatever..

I just don't see how you can call guys out and say they're just as bad as Kamp.

As easy as them trying calling out Bmore & Philly for being hypebeast...I didn't start this..they did..Months ago

Like I said if you like the shoe...then cool..but don't knock other cities for what they choose and call the Hypebeast...Cuz NY NTer's and Lurkers ( isee ya'll
nerd.gif
) went crazy over two shoes...

As far as KK..yeah dude wasn't even out to make a whole bunch a dough if you listened to the interview..He just really, really, really wanted theshoe..sell a pair to recoup his money..I can dig that..And even if he was he was tryin' to come up I won't knock him.. Plenty of people do it all thetime on here..

'to think that everyody voted for the Purp Hi's JUST because they really wanted it to come out..is ignorant in itself..Reseller are gonna swarm thatshoe like flys on S***...thats all I was trying to state...

You gon' see the Ebay light up purple this summer...

I think its funny how you call B'more and Philly hypebeasts when they voted for what they liked while NYC acted like hypebeasts on 2 shoes.

All I have to say is 7 Paul 7 and Tronics are clowns.

wow its really serious in here....lol

let's put it like this...da stashes ain't got ISSSSSSSSSHHHH on da purple high's...i mean its vintage style that gets its props from being soadmired for so long....

some mister cornballs who i won't even address made their efforts known on da stashes cuz of da resell value.....which is basically wack. if i'm ableto snag a pair of these i ain't sellin em to NOBODY.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Imo the air force hi is a staple of NYC, and i feel that it represents NY more than the stashes, only problem is the color, Why wasnt the black suede with the red check & strap on the list?
Now thats a NYC classic.

11rqcg4.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Edit
Some of you cats need to layoff kampout, yea he wasted his time voting but at least he had the heart to go after something he wants, since when was it cool to rejoice in another mans failure?

since i seen this unfold to da end..im glad kampout kid took that L....i mean seriously a air high HI potentially retroin and homie wanted da stashes
grin.gif
smh.gif

i cant wait to see the %!@*$% yuppies in NYC wearing their purple hi's and skinny jeans
laugh.gif
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the concept of nonNY residents catching feelings. Please, stay in your own state. Now for the hypocrites, the purples are worthy to be hyped? Thats an opinion. Both shoes werebeasted on by no more than 5 people. Im a loser but there were ps'ers and ethuggers goin hard to sway my opinion. Gun toting weight holding NTers (
laugh.gif
)you know how the !%$* i look.

Because it wasn't you smart dummy..like I said the vast majority here doesn't know whats really up with them..or their worth...There is no SB hype or anything...To the public it was just a fly shoe..I'm pretty sure very few who can remember my homie keepin' em on display at Gentei a couple years back...
I swear you must be so stupid its not even funny you act as if you stood there with a questionnaire and asked each person who voted for theUeno's why they were voting for them. Do you really know the 90 people that voted? No you don't so stop defending them as I already said the vote wasbased on the price of a shoe if you know enough about Ueno's to vote for them then you know about the cost. So Baltimore did vote for hypebeast shoe itsnot even a argument its a fact. I'll make simple for since you have a small brain and a big mouth, hype = high prices and thats what won your vote.
No, I feel sorry for you for truly even believing that trash statement
Purple highs are a classic colourway and the people that did vote for them wanted them for that reason, even the original purple highs only go foraround $450 at the most there is not that much re sale value in them, but then again you probably lack this knowledge because your an idiot.

To answer my own post, Harmcityhunstler I really have no problem with you its cool that you defend the city that you live in, but I think that there musthave been an hint of hype for influencing the Ueno's to win. I own a pair so I fell for a bit of hype myself and yes they are a nice shoe I just think ifthey were only priced at $200 we would have a different winner.

The thing that I didn't like was you claiming purple highs were hyped up by the wdywtd thread to me that is crazy since I have been collecting AF1'sfor years and it has always been one of the most highly regarded and sought after AF1's. Then again every thread on NT helps create hype but I think yourcomment was a long way off the mark.

Back
Top Bottom