Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

So explain to me again why this took place in B-More, NYC, and Philly only?
For the same reason they did the I-95 series last year, these 3 cities have the most AF1 history

Who else found it interesting when the vote numbers were completely eradicated on all cities when they finished "tallying" the vote? I guess I shouldhave listened to the wiser when they told me what was going to happen. Absolute power corrupts absolutely
tired.gif

like i said in the usps thread, a big shout out to kampout kid for bringing up the hype for the stash hypers. you aint need no 10%off me from all the house of hoops cake you makin. i'm just a lowly civilian that has to work for a living
frown.gif

lol i didnt say your name... they know who they are... and if you're from ny y even pay mind to what i said lol?

Originally Posted by you go boy

lol i didnt say your name... they know who they are... and if you're from ny y even pay mind to what i said lol?
na lol i just thought it was said to me because its close to my post.

Originally Posted by FOOT FETISH CEO

ditto on the release date for uneo's i got my chicago squad ready to shoot out to bmore for those!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
you my friend have no idea what your gett............matter of fact, let me noteven say

LOL @ IICEMAN83 so what were you gonna say b? let me guess ummmmm I don't know what I'm getting myself into??? well lets look at it like this....

1) I'm a grown man dog, I go where I want when I want money allows me to do that

2) I got people in bmore..REAL PEOPLE!!

3) I'm rolling down there with REAL HEADS, and a few goons I might add that don't really give a what!!!

4) we driving so I will have my two lady friends nina, and gretta(act like you know)

now that we got that out the way...what's the release date?? I go to mexico next month so I don't want my dates to clash!!

Yo, when do them Mark Smith's drop and what's the retail on them? Ima have to shoot up 76 to cop those.

Back
Top Bottom