Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

I voted 10 times today after seeing caro lows in the lead. Just got pissed off and started bidding the for the purple highs
laugh.gif
. I really wonder if they wouldmake the stash hypers with the laser or just release the regular joint. I was going to vote sheeds but it wasn't even close to the top. i'll probablygo back vote some more later in the week.
laugh.gif
No way im letting something like 3m snakes win it.

HAHA! You already know what I'm voting for!

But damn those University Lows are VERY tempting. But why are those Asia Exclusives in the lead?

I'm definitely going to do some big time voting before I leave. Purple Highs better win and these better not be on some Pigeon SB status.

If Nike was smart they would release the top five in each vote over the course of 2008...Maybe with the same numbers of the cool bob hi's that justreleased...

who the hell is voting those chamber of fears so damn much? their count is ridiculously inflated

and of all the options WHY THAT SHOE!?!?!?

PURPLE HIGH'S GET MY VOTE/S LOL! I'll be at NTNY voting my@$++ off after work tommorrow.

But if the Stash's (only if they're the hyperstrike version) or Sheed All-Stars win, I'll be just as happy.

But on a side note, HOW THE F**K DID THEY NOT PUT THE BLACK/NEON JEWEL LOWS ON THERE? Or these:

630033013.jpg

630071111.jpg

911012FT1m.jpg
020245.jpg

For the record the one that is winning is not a chamber of fear from the Lebron pack. This shoe is actually more limited. Also they are not just releasing 25shoes, they just had he top 25 pick by DJ Clark Kent.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

For the record the one that is winning is not a chamber of fear from the Lebron pack. This shoe is actually more limited. Also they are not just releasing 25 shoes, they just had he top 25 pick by DJ Clark Kent.
doesnt matter how rare those are, they are still wack and shouldnt have been considered for the top 25....c'mon purps....also im cheering for thesheed hi's and fearless warriors.....i will be voting like a mad man

im goin hard for those stash × futura hyperstrikes...come on NY..Philly and Bmore got lasered trash, lets get lasered hyperstrikes
happy.gif

Oh I wasn't commenting on what should win. I was just clearing up some misconceptions about how this voting thing works (just 25 being made) & somepeople were calling these the Chamber of Fears. As far as what wins, let the people speak!

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

im goin hard for those stash × futura hyperstrikes...come on NY..Philly and Bmore got lasered trash, lets get lasered hyperstrikes
happy.gif

mad.gif

Weel, if those are Philly and Bmre's picks, I'll finally get a pair a Ueno's and a 2nd pair of Laser's to put on Ice.

Kewl.

Weel, if those are Philly and Bmre's picks, I'll finally get a pair a Ueno's and a 2nd pair of Laser's to put on Ice.

Kewl.

Kewl.

Back
Top Bottom