*UPDATED* PRESTIGIOUS - 2.11.06 - STORE PICS AND INFO!!!!!!

wish DOES^^^ Prestigious will son
No tints, make no mistake y'all it's Hova
I stay sportin' played Jordan's before Jordan

For the cosigners umm please sign here____ here___ and umm initials here___
"To me it look like a leprechaun to me....all you gotta do is look up at the tree...

yeah wish has the new line....dont have all of the tees but most of them (dont sleep, police officer, paiseleys, etc.)

prestigious gunna have the torquoise police officer shirt?
WesCo Fresco
~Best Dressed, Dress Fresh, Oh Yes, YES Y'ALL!!!~
-​

i only saw the yellow police shirt at wish but im tryna cop the turquoise joint for the tiff's...wish has the green, black, and red paisley...might have some orange ones left....tell me prestigious is gettin the purple one!!!
WesCo Fresco
-​

Just FYI: Prestigious has got the olympic 7s size 11 for 150.
AND the military 4s that dont come out till september in a size 12.

^second that

believe me you won't be disappointed!!!

Looking for Dunks/Air Maxes size 10.5
Need AM 1 Clot, Nike Air Pillar, Cowboy & Viotech Dunk, Haze Lo Dunk
Refs...NYCretroHQ,DarkChld20, gotforces, DonJuan23, Mistaredd4,Screech5511+more
Email me at: [email protected] AIM: ATLcrunk781ebay: ex*clu*sives

maybe this has been asked...grapes??

Before me there was many; after me there will be none. I am the one.​

texfan how much were the militaries?

ill prob head over in that direction anyway but it seems like whenever I go they only have a couple size 12 and 13 shoes
"Cuz you know how some girls envy, cuz your ring shines like it was dipped in petroleum jelly....~~The great, infamous J-Rooga

Quote:
maybe this has been asked...grapes??

FSR on Grapes Next Week....

Militaries are 290 FYI

"To me it look like a leprechaun to me....all you gotta do is look up at the tree...

did u guys getcha paisley hudreds shirts yet??
WesCo Fresco
-​

Quote:

whoa....wait how? i know snuggles gets size 9 samples but a full size run??? I NEED THESE!
"Cuz you know how some girls envy, cuz your ring shines like it was dipped in petroleum jelly....~~The great, infamous J-Rooga

^?? exactly...how much tho..

Before me there was many; after me there will be none. I am the one.​

Quote:
whoa....wait how? i know snuggles gets size 9 samples but a full size run??? I NEED THESE!

different connect man...
y dun u call for a price?... i mean, they prolly wont give u one till they get em in, thas wat ive noticed in the past...
ISBACK​

yea im gonna give them a call this afternoon and see what the deal is

only reason i ask for prices and the scoop on new products there is cuz the shop isnt rediculously far from me, but its not a quick trip just to check it out either

Quote:

this isnt entirely accurate...they are gettin a few sizes and he said probably nothing over a 9.5 or 10...but said to call back just in case

Quote:
this isnt entirely accurate...they are gettin a few sizes and he said probably nothing over a 9.5 or 10...but said to call back just in cas

When i posted this he thought he was getting a FSR now he is only getting like 2 and one is mine and Ts so no more grapes.... :tongue:
tongue.gif

Why are yall fiending like this? You do realize the Grapes are going to be available like everywhere and more. They are not limited at all. I mean I know you are going to get them early, but is it really worth paying probably well over retail for?
-Corey

Quote:
Why are yall fiending like this? You do realize the Grapes are going to be available like everywhere and more. They are not limited at all. I mean I know you are going to get them early, but is it really worth paying probably well over retail for

u mad doggie????

cjhutch i feel what youre sayin but dont worry about it if i wanna spend some extra cash...only reason i really wanted the grapes is because i am going to be away for the release and i wont have access to them. I figure, if im gonna be spending a little after the release, i might as well just spend a little before... if i have the opportunity..but obviously this isnt the case any longer...oh well

nightrauns, why would I have a reason to be mad, I was just trying to bring you to your senses and possibly give you some info you may have not had. Just trying to help you out man.

JD, I can understand where you are coming from since you won't be around for the release and the resellers going to pump the price up too so you probably would come out better. I'm definitely not worried about how you spend your money, but I do know how everyone here always complains about having to pay way above retail for sneakers now, including myself.
-Corey

can we get sum pics or updates...kinda hard to get up there sumtimes
WesCo Fresco
-​

Back
Top Bottom