updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

will wait and see.
Would LOVE a navy upper with clear sole and white swoosh.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by foamdreaming

the yankee foams look nice. id cop them.

Nike's gonna steal this nickname, NYC doenst need anymore hype on foams, cats is already lining up for midnight releases
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by foamdreaming

the yankee foams look nice. id cop them.

Nike's gonna steal this nickname, NYC doenst need anymore hype on foams, cats is already lining up for midnight releases
laugh.gif

I hope the ones with the clear bottoms come out cause I will for sure cop them but damn so many foams, such few dollars

I hope the ones with the clear bottoms come out cause I will for sure cop them but damn so many foams, such few dollars

sucks with all the new foam colors popping up over the last couple of days that we didnt get to see a version of this colorway..  out of all the one's coming out/rumored, these are the one's I'm waiting on the most.. unless they finally to decide to drop an all white(not pearl) or white based foam whether it be a one or a pro like back in the day.. 

sucks with all the new foam colors popping up over the last couple of days that we didnt get to see a version of this colorway..  out of all the one's coming out/rumored, these are the one's I'm waiting on the most.. unless they finally to decide to drop an all white(not pearl) or white based foam whether it be a one or a pro like back in the day.. 

I FEEL LIKE THEY WOULD HAVE SHOWN PICS OF THESE WITH THE GOLDEN STATES, V REDS, USA'S, ETC... I DONT THINK THEY ARE GOING TO RELEASE 

I FEEL LIKE THEY WOULD HAVE SHOWN PICS OF THESE WITH THE GOLDEN STATES, V REDS, USA'S, ETC... I DONT THINK THEY ARE GOING TO RELEASE 

Back
Top Bottom