updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

What happens if there is no all-star weekend?
What am I thinking. Nike doesn't give a !!*+ 

There better be...it'll be amazing in our new arena.
pimp.gif

Plus...the arena is 100 feet away from downtown Orlando where a lot of pros already hit up weekly.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

What happens if there is no all-star weekend?
What am I thinking. Nike doesn't give a !!*+ 

There better be...it'll be amazing in our new arena.
pimp.gif

Plus...the arena is 100 feet away from downtown Orlando where a lot of pros already hit up weekly.

All those foams listed on Kixandthecity.com will be copped except for the Electrclime joints. They are a little too loud for me.

All those foams listed on Kixandthecity.com will be copped except for the Electrclime joints. They are a little too loud for me.

Originally Posted by Dok

I agree. After I saw all the colors that were supposed to be released. The Electric lime is nuts. I already got the Electric green, and I'm not gonna try to keep going Electric. The Navy & Red ill grab easily. But what about those black/blue ones, supposed to drop in Aug.. Anyone heard a release date?

Originally Posted by Dok

I agree. After I saw all the colors that were supposed to be released. The Electric lime is nuts. I already got the Electric green, and I'm not gonna try to keep going Electric. The Navy & Red ill grab easily. But what about those black/blue ones, supposed to drop in Aug.. Anyone heard a release date?

these would be one of the best foams to drop if they do release imo, but if they have a tinted grey sole vs that blue tint they will be sold out minutes after their release.

these would be one of the best foams to drop if they do release imo, but if they have a tinted grey sole vs that blue tint they will be sold out minutes after their release.

Back
Top Bottom