updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

*waits for someone to dye the lining*
IF they drop this crap....i'll have no choice but to do that.
been waiting for a navy based foamposite since the flightposite 1's and THIS is what they @#$%&+! come up with 
tired.gif

STOP WITH COLORED LINING!

STOP CHANGING THE COLOR BLOCKING!

___'s just can't leave well enough alone i swear...

if you're going to change the lining to something other than the color of the eyestay....make it subtle...

6942246085_2b7906ac4f_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

been waiting for a navy based foamposite since the flightposite 1's and THIS is what they @#$%&+! come up with 
tired.gif

if you're going to change the lining to something other than the color of the eyestay....make it subtle...

THESE would have easily been copped.  Even with a white outsole (like the Obsidian FP1's).  They tried to do too much with that bright lining.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

tired.gif

THESE would have easily been copped.  Even with a white outsole (like the Obsidian FP1's).  They tried to do too much with that bright lining.

I'm saying.....teal/orion blue or whatever the hell that blue is......no thanks Nike. Change to grey and I'll work with them.

I'm saying.....teal/orion blue or whatever the hell that blue is......no thanks Nike. Change to grey and I'll work with them.

Back
Top Bottom