updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

*waits for someone to dye the lining*
IF they drop this crap....i'll have no choice but to do that.
been waiting for a navy based foamposite since the flightposite 1's and THIS is what they @#$%&+! come up with 
tired.gif

STOP WITH COLORED LINING!

STOP CHANGING THE COLOR BLOCKING!

___'s just can't leave well enough alone i swear...

if you're going to change the lining to something other than the color of the eyestay....make it subtle...

6942246085_2b7906ac4f_b.jpg

THESE would have easily been copped.  Even with a white outsole (like the Obsidian FP1's).  They tried to do too much with that bright lining.
AMEN... I HATE COLORED LINING... ITS SO TACKY... LIKE WHY??????????
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

*waits for someone to dye the lining*
IF they drop this crap....i'll have no choice but to do that.
been waiting for a navy based foamposite since the flightposite 1's and THIS is what they @#$%&+! come up with 
tired.gif

STOP WITH COLORED LINING!

STOP CHANGING THE COLOR BLOCKING!

___'s just can't leave well enough alone i swear...

if you're going to change the lining to something other than the color of the eyestay....make it subtle...

6942246085_2b7906ac4f_b.jpg

THESE would have easily been copped.  Even with a white outsole (like the Obsidian FP1's).  They tried to do too much with that bright lining.
AMEN... I HATE COLORED LINING... ITS SO TACKY... LIKE WHY??????????
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
foams might be dead for real now after the galaxies (unless they drop colorways we really want i.e. spacejams, penny samples, anthracites, etc.)

30t6p3b.gif
foams might be dead for real now after the galaxies (unless they drop colorways we really want i.e. spacejams, penny samples, anthracites, etc.)

Originally Posted by quanb24

i love foams but its gettin out of control now man
30t6p3b.gif
definitely agree with this. way too many colorways that aren't even worth picking up.

Originally Posted by quanb24

i love foams but its gettin out of control now man
30t6p3b.gif
definitely agree with this. way too many colorways that aren't even worth picking up.

They should have kept these classy and just done the tongue in the same color as the shoe instead of putting that bright blue material on there.

They should have kept these classy and just done the tongue in the same color as the shoe instead of putting that bright blue material on there.

Back
Top Bottom