updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

I for one like those obsidian blue foams and would gladly give up one of my children for a pair (if I had any kids)

I for one like those obsidian blue foams and would gladly give up one of my children for a pair (if I had any kids)

NOT HAPPY WITH THESE AT ALL IN ANYWAY BUT I ACTUALLY HOPE THEY DROP SO WE CAN SHOW NIKE WERE NOT BUYING EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF CRAP THEY PUT OUT.. THAT AND PAYBACK FOR HOW DIRTY THEY DID US WITH THE GALAXY RELEASE 
eyes.gif
sick.gif

NOT HAPPY WITH THESE AT ALL IN ANYWAY BUT I ACTUALLY HOPE THEY DROP SO WE CAN SHOW NIKE WERE NOT BUYING EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF CRAP THEY PUT OUT.. THAT AND PAYBACK FOR HOW DIRTY THEY DID US WITH THE GALAXY RELEASE 
eyes.gif
sick.gif

^^^Yeah, but on a totally different shoe with different materials, etc... . These could have been sick, I think that's what everyone is disappointed about.

^^^Yeah, but on a totally different shoe with different materials, etc... . These could have been sick, I think that's what everyone is disappointed about.

Definately might be my 1st pair of foams if the release hype isnt so crazy..but then again they are foams......

Definately might be my 1st pair of foams if the release hype isnt so crazy..but then again they are foams......

Originally Posted by s dubl

wow, is whats on the first page releasing? Look like a bootleg version of the SCs. Both are not a good look imo...

I hope not either. Joints are super trash. 

Back
Top Bottom