updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Originally Posted by s dubl

wow, is whats on the first page releasing? Look like a bootleg version of the SCs. Both are not a good look imo...

I hope not either. Joints are super trash. 

Originally Posted by j o 19

NOT HAPPY WITH THESE AT ALL IN ANYWAY BUT I ACTUALLY HOPE THEY DROP SO WE CAN SHOW NIKE WERE NOT BUYING EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF CRAP THEY PUT OUT.. THAT AND PAYBACK FOR HOW DIRTY THEY DID US WITH THE GALAXY RELEASE 
eyes.gif
sick.gif
You know that's not happening. Right now foams are selling like hot cakes, and Nike is aware of that.

Originally Posted by j o 19

NOT HAPPY WITH THESE AT ALL IN ANYWAY BUT I ACTUALLY HOPE THEY DROP SO WE CAN SHOW NIKE WERE NOT BUYING EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF CRAP THEY PUT OUT.. THAT AND PAYBACK FOR HOW DIRTY THEY DID US WITH THE GALAXY RELEASE 
eyes.gif
sick.gif
You know that's not happening. Right now foams are selling like hot cakes, and Nike is aware of that.

I don't mind the bright bootie so much, though I must agree that the all-Navy pics people have touched up are better. Nike has been doing the same thing on the Air Maxs (making it bright colors). They will sell out regardless, I'll probably end up purchasing at online auction as usual (well for the last year or so anyway). My issue and the real problem is there aren't any colors at all available in stores on a regular basis-where you can just go in and buy the things. I miss that.

I don't mind the bright bootie so much, though I must agree that the all-Navy pics people have touched up are better. Nike has been doing the same thing on the Air Maxs (making it bright colors). They will sell out regardless, I'll probably end up purchasing at online auction as usual (well for the last year or so anyway). My issue and the real problem is there aren't any colors at all available in stores on a regular basis-where you can just go in and buy the things. I miss that.

Back
Top Bottom