updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

A little skeptical of a grey upper if that's what they'll be. Perfect scenario would be a black upper just like most Foam's (nubuck eyelets), navy foamposite material, and a clear sole. But there's going to be dark grey somewhere.

If the upper is dark grey, atleast it isn't as extreme of a change as the Carolina or Mocha Pro's. I'll wait for official pictures to pass judgement.

A little skeptical of a grey upper if that's what they'll be. Perfect scenario would be a black upper just like most Foam's (nubuck eyelets), navy foamposite material, and a clear sole. But there's going to be dark grey somewhere.

If the upper is dark grey, atleast it isn't as extreme of a change as the Carolina or Mocha Pro's. I'll wait for official pictures to pass judgement.

Navy's 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

These are exactly how they should release or with a white swoosh... all the other PS don't look good to me.

I don't know if BP just makes +!+# look that good, but all of dudes PS are mostly on point.

I will wait to see official pictures before I pass judgement or make a purchase.

These are exactly how they should release or with a white swoosh... all the other PS don't look good to me.

I don't know if BP just makes +!+# look that good, but all of dudes PS are mostly on point.

I will wait to see official pictures before I pass judgement or make a purchase.

Back
Top Bottom