updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

that outsole up there is too icy, I prefer the grey sole a page back:
5812695243_78cd04d7de_o.jpg
This would be just plain ridiculous.  
eek.gif

Can't wait for these foams 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally some navy ones, but yea the foam releases are getting out of hand. Oh well, foam i like so foam i cop

Can't wait for these foams 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally some navy ones, but yea the foam releases are getting out of hand. Oh well, foam i like so foam i cop

navy foam + clear soles + black upper + black laces + black heel and front tabs with navy lines + white swoosh....thats all you need to do Nike...nothing else!

navy foam + clear soles + black upper + black laces + black heel and front tabs with navy lines + white swoosh....thats all you need to do Nike...nothing else!

i get so heated when i see pointless foam colorways releasing but its so hard to pass up on them.
30t6p3b.gif

i get so heated when i see pointless foam colorways releasing but its so hard to pass up on them.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

EXACTLY.  i just couldnt see myself copping without a black upper. 

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

EXACTLY.  i just couldnt see myself copping without a black upper. 

Geez... So I Love foams but they need to give like 1 or 2 years before thinking about dropping another pair. They are starting to be like air forces. Coming out with a new concept every few months..SMH

Geez... So I Love foams but they need to give like 1 or 2 years before thinking about dropping another pair. They are starting to be like air forces. Coming out with a new concept every few months..SMH

Back
Top Bottom