UPPER PLAYGROUND/FIFTY24SF SPRING/SUMMER **4/21/2008**

This seasons Spring Summer 2007 Herbert Baglione just got re-stocked, sizes are going fast, get yours while you can. Shirts are available both online at www.upperplaygrond.com and in three different reatil locations: San Francisco, CA. Portalnd, OR. and London, UK.
herbert01hy6.jpg

herbert02ol6.jpg

herbert03lz1.jpg

Sam Flores Shoe Head and Behind The Mask Design Enough said. Get it.
sam1tt9.jpg

sam2no5.jpg

damn, needa make a stop again. just wondering but does all your shirts have that thin collar? i only have 2 shirts, jordan's free throw dunk tee and the dunkhead tee (the 1st one). feels a little weird being that thin.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

^^we have two types of shirts, the one with the real thin collar are the shirts that run pretty big, most of our recent stuff are true to size though, we only used the thin collar shirt for one season and it didnt do so well, come by and ask me what shirts you plan on gettin, i'll tell you which one runs larger then normal and which ones run true to size

UPPER PLAYGROUND IN ASSOCIATION WITH FIFTY24SF GALLERY ANNOUNCES THE ARRIVAL OF NEW ERA HATS

Upper Playground in association with FIFTY24SF Gallery has just dropped three new styles of fitted caps. This release of New Eras includes the always sought-after walrus print in a camouflage colorway, an all-over evil bunny/snake skull print by Jeremy Fish, and a signature design of owls on light blue background by Dora Drimalas.

Visitwww.upperplayground.com to see these and other additions to the
summer apparel collection.
Dora Drimalas "Owls"...this is a hot one!
doranewera02gh8.jpg

Jeremy Fish "Snake Skull"...does it again with the New Eras
snakeskullnewera03tk6.jpg

Upper Playground "Walrus Camo"...represent UP
logonewera06yf5.jpg

NEW IMAGES OF ESTEVAN ORIOL SHIRTS PRESENTED BY UPPER PLAYGROUND AND
FIFTY24SF GALLERY

Upper Playground and FIFTY24SF Gallery are pleased to present t-shirts
by photographer Estevan Oriol featuring his recognized style of
capturing LA subculture on black and white film. Here are rappers
BReal and The Game each sporting Oriol's creations as well as two
models wearing designs made for the ladies and available exclusively
from Upper Playground. Visit www.upperplayground.com to see these
shirts as well as the current collection. Please see attached to view
images.

^^^That is dope. Usugrow is definitley up there
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

USUGROW AND N8 VAN **** WILL BE PRESENTING NEW ARTWORK AT FIFTY24SF GALLERY ON THE SAME DAY. MARK YOUR CALENDERS...USUGROW WILL HAVE THE UPSTAIRS GALLERY, N8 VAN **** WILL HAVE THE DOWNSTAIRS.

AUGUST 2ND, 2007 (FIRST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH)
7:00PM - TO WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT.

FIFTY24SF
252 FILLMORE STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94117

PLEASE PM ME IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT UPPER PLAYGROUND OR FIFTY24SF GALLERY...

I know im WAY late but does anyone know where I can find the UP shirt with the bart map on it?
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

usugrow will be at the show to present new artwork and sign books for his book release.

the bart shirt can be purchased instore only or you can PM me and i'll pick one up for ya!

SORRY...BEEN BUSY, USUGROW WILL BE PAINTING LIVE TOMORROW AT UPPER PLAYGROUND AROUND 1230PM OR SO. IF YOU GUYS WANNA CHECK HIM OUT AND SAY WHATS UP, FEEL FREE TO STOP BY. FOR THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME, COME BY AND SAY WHATS UP TOO...MIGHT GET A DISCOUNT IF I FEEL GOOD. :smile:
smile.gif

SixXRocKZ -

Do you guys restock the NE fitteds? Just went on the site and saw the SF state of mind, but I usually wear a 3/4ths and it is sold out. I would stop by the store but I'm not in the Bay right now. Any chance of a restock or should I just try to squeeze into a 5/8ths. Thanks for the help, and UP/5024SF have always had some of the sickest designs!

SixXRocKZ

do you guys have that bary bonds shirt? it says he has 99 problems but a pitch aint one?

so i was at workesn eastridge 2day
i saw this barry bonds shirt said 99 problems but a pitch aint 1
were is it any1 have a picture of this shirt
im pretty sure it was upper playground

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

^ I NEED that shirt
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

Quote:
SORRY...BEEN BUSY, USUGROW WILL BE PAINTING LIVE TOMORROW AT UPPER PLAYGROUND AROUND 1230PM OR SO. IF YOU GUYS WANNA CHECK HIM OUT AND SAY WHATS UP, FEEL FREE TO STOP BY. FOR THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME, COME BY AND SAY WHATS UP TOO...MIGHT GET A DISCOUNT IF I FEEL GOOD.

Damn...if I would have known, I would have gone. But I'll be there at the show and to pick up the book, since I am almost convinced I want a Usugrow tatoo.

Are we going to be able to take pics at the opening reception?
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^^fongstarr, go there today, he actually didnt paint on saturday...

he started yesterday and is gonna finish up his painting in the window today, then start setting up his show for thursday.

of course, bring your cameras and all that. it'll be a good show, dont forget to check out n8 van ****'s stuff...his stuff is insanely nice.

Back
Top Bottom