UPPER PLAYGROUND/FIFTY24SF SPRING/SUMMER **4/21/2008**

^^^Do you know when he starts till how long? I get off work around 4:00pm......do you think he'll still be there?
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Sup_

Wish I could go, but will be on vacation.

Speaking of Usugrow tat... peep this Fong.

img_4997.jpg

img_4996.jpg
realizethetruth.net [email protected]

^^^I know man....I saw that the other day and I was sold. I've been wanting to get a tat for days and contemplated tons of looks, styles or whatever. I could never get nothing that had too much meaning and just wanted something that was "cool" to look at. Usugrow's tats may seem dark but I like his drawing style. Hopefully I can get some more ideas from his book.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

good looks on that bonds shirt pic
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

Will the bonds shirt be availible online?
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

bonds shirts will not be avalible online, instore purchase only...if you need me to pick one up for you, shoot me a PM, i gotcha homie.

picked up the bonds tee today at workmens they didnt have an xl or xxl in black so i settled for the white :\
ohwell.gif
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM
yea shes a MILF
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

Was excited about the show today, but came up with the flu this week, and feeling horrible.Cant make it, so whoever goes, def post pics up.

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

^^werd. nice meeting everyone. very cool positive turnout. sorry about usugrow kinda bouncing like springs on us though...that was kinda uncool. but other than that, very nice show, im lazy to post pics. but again, big ups to pete, cris, fongstarrrrrrrrrr and whoever else said whats up. you guys know where i stay at, dont be strangers!!

Looked like a great show. Thanks for the pics.

Did the books sellout? What were they charging for them? I'm gonna try to swing by this weekend and peep the scene.

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

^ The last thing I over-heard was that they sold out of the book, and will not get anymore until September, correct me if I'm wrong Tony, I managed to scoop up the last one, finally uploaded my Usugrow pics, the first is the man himself signin my book:

jon... the books were only $20. sorry about your flu bro.

fongstarr... it was nice meeting you. i was the one with pete and cris.

well here's my share of pictures. i got more more but i'm at work so the quality isn't all that. the lotus was my personal favorite. i got the row that included the original pieces for the hundreds, swollen members, and upper playground, some kind of shrine he made above the stairs, his book for sale, and my name in that sick USUGROW script. and some other random stuff...

4rcuzvo.jpg

^^cris, your correct, books wont be here till september from what i hear, if we get em earlier, i'll be more than glad to put some on hold for anybody that wants one.

berlskee, i didnt know you were with pete and cris, i would have introduced myself, my fault bro!

fongstarr...yes berkley it is. september 1st....right next door to bows and arrows. we've established a pretty dope relationship with them already....maybe the shoe hook up is next? we'll see :smile:
smile.gif

jon, get at me...when you can, long time no talk.

sixxrocks...
no problem bro. a lot was going on and i was tired as @#% from work so i was totally out of it.
i'm surely going to pass by soon to grab some a sweater i've been eyeing for a while. maybe i'll see you then.

i loved the show! thanks to upper playground for bringing usugrow and n8 van **** down! i wanted the lotus flower or the feather ice by usugrow... but $$$$ was just way out of my budget range.

fong, cris, and berl... dope pics!

tony, nice to finally meet you in person. will definately pass by again!

can't wait for the white wall gallery with mike giant and usugrow :tongue:
tongue.gif

USUGROW BOOKS ARE BACK INSTOCK INSTORE AS IF RIGHT NOW...ONLINE STORE WILL BE UPDATED WITH BOOKS PROBABLY MONDAY, BUT FOR ALL THE LOCAL HEADS WHO WANTED AN USUGROW BOOK, WE HAVE EM IN STORE...

Back
Top Bottom