UPPER PLAYGROUND/FIFTY24SF SPRING/SUMMER **4/21/2008**

^ Word Tony, and if you're a big fan of his work, or just want to see some dope @#%$ art, I HIGHLY suggest pickin this book up...........

The Bruce Lee rendition piece from Usugrow "Enter The DBX :wow:
eek.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

***UPDATE*** 8/17/2007

ALRIGHT, SO OUR MENS RETAIL STORE HAS ACTUALLY EXPANDED OUR SPACE, ALTHOUGH NOT ALL OF THE FALL/WINTER STUFF HAS ARRIVED, OUR NEW SPACE BASICALLY GIVES ALL OUR CONSUMERS MORE PRODUCT TO LOOK AT AND GIVES THE CONSUMERS A BETTER VIEWING OF HOW UPPER PLAYGROUND IS. DONT BE A STRANGER, STOP BY AND SAY WHATS UP.

ANOTHER THING...BLACK/ORANGE LEFTCOAST NEW ERA'S ARE IN! I DONT HAVE A PICTURE, IT'LL BE UP MONDAY ON THE WEBSITE, JUST GIVING A HEADS UP TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LOCAL.

CRIS1.PETEROCK.KINGKONG.FONGSTARR.JW...COME BY AND SAY WHATS UP, IM GETTING BORED.

***UPDATE*** 9/1/2007

MARK YOUR CALENDERS FOR SEPTEMBER 15TH. THE SPARKS TOUR WILL BE ON SET AND THE FOLLOWING ARTISTS ARE GOING TO DO SOME LIVE ART AT UPPER PLAYGROUND...

SABER
DAVID CHOE
HERBERT BAGLIONE

THESE ARE ARTISTS THAT ARE CONFIRMED, MORE ARTISTS ARE ON THE WAY...STOP BY AND SAY HI, SHOW SOME LOVE, SABER WILL ALSO BE SELLING HIS MAD SOCIETY BOOK INSTORE. GET THE BOOK SIGNED AND WALK HOME HAPPY. PEACE.

^call me or come in the store jon, i got the hook up for ya on the fitteds, 4 of em just dropped...

i hear some of the seventh letter crew might show up with saber also on the 15th...get your blackbooks ready kids :smile:
smile.gif

***9/6/2007***

HERE IS ANOTHER BIG UPDATE....UPPER PLAYGROUND BERKELEY IS OFFICIALLY OPEN AS IF 9/6/2007. THE LOCATION IS ON DWIGHT AND TELEGRAPH. WERE RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO BOWS AND ARROWS (BIG SHOUT TO ADAM AND SUNNY) AND ACROSS THE STREET FROM 510 SKATEBOARDS. STOP BY, SAY HI. HERE ARE THE OFFICIAL DATES FOR THE SPARKS TOUR AS WELL.

"Sparks, the caffeinated alcoholic beverage brand, is teaming up with Upper Playground and Juxtapoz Magazine to debut the "Ignite What's Next" Art Tour. The event will showcase the talents of several contemporary artists taking them on a nation-wide tour with more than 20 stops on the East and West Coasts. There will be live art installations at a variety of venues ranging from urban boutiques to bars and nightclubs. The line up will include David Choe, Saber, Retna, and N8 Van **** with the possibility of more artists being added. Here's a list of tour dates and stops but be sure to check out www.sparks.com and www.juxtapoz.com for more details."

WEST COAST TOUR STOPS:

Sept. 7 - San Diego, CA
Sept. 8 - Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 11 - Santa Cruz, CA
Sept. 13 - Sacramento, CA
Sept. 14 - Berkeley, CA
Sept. 15 - San Francisco, CA
Sept. 16 - San Jose, CA
Sept. 19 - Portland, OR
Sept. 21 - Seattle, WA

last time i was there was around the time that car crashed right outside the shop. was in there yesterday and picked up a couple of nice tees. been a hot minute since i've been there but i'll definitely be there more often.

here's the crash too. whatever happened to that driver and the guy he was trying to hit?

Feeling the art show. I was at the one at FTC in Sac and that wall was of the hook. Makes you inpsired and want do more with Art. Met Saber MSK and he was real chill signed my book too.

Stopped by the one in Berkeley today around 12. Finally copped the Barry Bonds 99 problems shirt :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

***UPDATE*** 10/1/2007

UPPER PLAYGROUND/FIFTY24SF SNEAK PREVIEWS...I'LL BE POSTING SHIRTS AS THEY ARRIVE AND WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO AS THE HOLIDAYS GET CLOSE.

P.S. - if you guys have ANY questions about any of the artists or any questions about Upper Playground/Fifty24SF, feel free to post em here or PM me, i'll be more than glad to answer anything as much of my knowledge!

Store Website - www.upperplayground.com

Upper Playground Blog - Upper Playground Blog
newera01tf1.jpg
newera03aj6.jpg
newera05kh5.jpg
newera06fx2.jpg

***UPDATE*** 10/9/2007

NEW LOGO HOODIES HAVE ARRIVED...CHECK INSTORE AND ONLINE...TONS OF SHIRTS AND HOODYS ARE STILL COMING, I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.

hoods07yc9.jpg

hoods08xx3.jpg

hoods09ay7.jpg

hoods10uy9.jpg

***10/15/2007***

MAJOR UPDATE. CHECK OUR SOME MORE HOODYS AND SHIRTS FROM SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE ARTISTS...CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE...PM ME FOR QUESTIONS!

SKOTCH
DAVID CHOE
ANTHONY LISTER
USUGROW
DAVID ELLIS
SAM FLORES
MAYA HAYUK
SABER
HERBERT BAGLIONE
MEAR ONE
PCF
GREG "CRAOLA" SIMKINS

ALRIGHT, HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE FOR AWHILE...VERY SORRY. HERE ARE SOME NEW ERA'S FOR MARCH/APRIL. I'LL POST SOME TEES LATER...

BIGGEST UPDATES...

NOT SURE IF YOU GUYS KNOW..BUT WE'VE EXPANDED QUITE A FEW.

NEWEST FLAGSHIP STORE

UPPER PLAYGROUND SACRAMENTO
2524 J STREET
SACRAMENTO, CA 95816
916.444.8148[size=-1]

[/size]UPPER PLAYGROUND LOS ANGELES
OPENING IN MAY
LOCATION WILL SOON BE DISCLOSED.

BOTH LOCATIONS DO HAVE GALLERYS....SO CHECK OUT GALLERY EVERY MONTH AS NEW ART WILL BE POSTED...

FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL, WERE ALSO HOSTING IN OUR GALLERY'S THE INFAMOUS SLICK FROM LA AND LUCY MCLAUCHLIN FROM THE UK...CHECK IT OUT.

PLEASE REMEMBER...IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS/CONCERNS ABOUT UPPER PLAYGROUND OR FIFTY24SF, PLEASE SHOOT ME A MESSAGE OR POST IT HERE, I'LL BE MORE THAN GLADTO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!!!

REMEMBER THAT EVERYTHING THAT I POST ON THIS SITE CAN BE PURCHASED AT WWW.UPPERPLAYGROUND.COM

ON TO THE NEW ERAS...

SAM FLORES
1353523ae47677dd939cd8960b314b4dc62a9fd.jpg

DATE FARMERS
f533594ae0d9705c9897d7970cfec7c40e64704.jpg

JEREMY FISH
24035039ed3b7b3999fbdfdb090af71bf5b3b88.jpg

CRAOLA
36525e6e187359e3db1045a713204e24c9208f2.jpg

SABER
6eb157ec7992d4017c71086cf938397dc1e9675.jpg

ALEX PARDEE
11835b79e65b77359332d61b0bbbd4baffee79a.jpg

SAM FLORES
7b325fbe2c7ec910d4507dbeecacce10d3363eb.jpg

SAM FLORES
4cd250fe3f7249c2df903005dc6b402004dba71.jpg

Wdup Tony!

Long time no see/talk bro! I definitely wanna check out the new stuff soon. Oh yeah will there be any re-ups of the oversized original UP Logo (Walrus over theUP text) in Black.Orange? Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Wdup Tony!

Long time no see/talk bro! I definitely wanna check out the new stuff soon. Oh yeah will there be any re-ups of the oversized original UP Logo (Walrus over the UP text) in Black.Orange? Thanks in advance!

From what I've seen coming into the warehouse...i believe not. but we will be making more logo shirts in tons of colorways though. i'll doublecheck to you, just let me know what size bro!

ALRIGHT...NEXT UPDATE...

SUPERFISHAL IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE HIS ARTIST SKATE DECK'S SERIES 2....ENJOY.

DECKS ARE 80.00 EACH OR 210.00 FOR ALL THREE.

SKATEDECKS ARE MADE BY WATSON...LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO. ALL DECKS ARE MADE IN THE US. WATSON HAS MADE BOARDS FOR TONS OF TUM YETO (FOUNDATION, TOYMACHINE...AND MANY MORE)

SERIES 2
1ST DECK - JEREMY FISH x SAM FLORES "THE FLOWERS"
2ND DECK - JEREMY FISH x MATT IRVING "THE FRIEND"
3RD DECK - JEREMY FISH x TRAVIS MILLARD "THE FACE"

d5e25a7edf73e9e4d780ef4176230a1872dd0c6.jpg

INCASE YOU MISSED OUT ON SERIES 1, WE STILL HAVE A COUPLE...

SERIES 1
1ST DECK - JEREMY FISH x MATT SIEBEN
2ND DECK - JEREMY FISH x TODD BRATUD
3RD DECK - JEREMY FISH x PUSHEAD

4b515be97196df082e5c568a7abd83c0c4a8478.jpg

SKATEDECKS CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE AT WWW.UPPERPLAYGROUND.COM OR INSTORE...AGAIN, PLEASE MESSAGE HERE OR PM ME IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!

Originally Posted by SixXRocKZ

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Wdup Tony!

Long time no see/talk bro! I definitely wanna check out the new stuff soon. Oh yeah will there be any re-ups of the oversized original UP Logo (Walrus over the UP text) in Black.Orange? Thanks in advance!

From what I've seen coming into the warehouse...i believe not. but we will be making more logo shirts in tons of colorways though. i'll double check to you, just let me know what size bro!
Dope! Can you check for an SM? Thanks Tony!

^^^Whattup Tony! Sorry I couldn't hit you up with the Usugrow thing. I had some fam business. I'll hit you up for sure though another time for whateverreason. You can show me some skate spots in the city.....

And not to reign on Upper's parade (and it's all love for Jeremy Fish), but DLXSF has the decks for $70. I actually thought they were pressed by DLXbut I guess not according to what I read up there. Mike Giant and Fish need to do a deck and I am on it. Delphi deck is pretty hot.....

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^Whattup Tony! Sorry I couldn't hit you up with the Usugrow thing. I had some fam business. I'll hit you up for sure though another time for whatever reason. You can show me some skate spots in the city.....

And not to reign on Upper's parade (and it's all love for Jeremy Fish), but DLXSF has the decks for $70. I actually thought they were pressed by DLX but I guess not according to what I read up there. Mike Giant and Fish need to do a deck and I am on it. Delphi deck is pretty hot.....

jfish x mike giant deck...coming real soon
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SixXRocKZ

^^of course, i'll find out for you homie.

jjj jt ttt - shes single...
wink.gif
tell me more. do you think shed be interested in a 21 yr old art student? well i kind of know of her. ive seen her at the academy of art....

Dayam, i havent seen a lot of the new stuff out. Tony holding it with the updates. Since you been at the other site, i never know when your at the store haha.

Back
Top Bottom