UPS truck Shootout in fLorida....

Don't know what to tell you.. You're describing an utopian society. Crime isn't going anywhere. Most people aren't capable of having an epiphany that stops them from doing something wrong. It's a lot more complex than "I shouldn't be doing this."

Oh I know, I'm just saying when a crime like this happens where everything goes haywire people usually fail to realize that it all could of been avoided by the original crime not happening. If thinking that is wrong then Jesus christ something is very wrong

Wtf are you talking about? Seriously?

By saying this all could of been avoided by people not stealing a truck and taking someone hostage I'm privileged and sheltered? Lmao wtf is wrong with people

Oh I know, I'm just saying when a crime like this happens where everything goes haywire people usually fail to realize that it all could of been avoided by the original crime not happening. If thinking that is wrong then Jesus christ something is very wrong
it's not wrong, it's just not realistic.
Lives could've been saved if police used proper procedure. The whole point of taking a hostage is to keep the police at bay. The cops abandoned all protocol in that pursuit and made an already dangerous situation worse

Follow from the air, lock off the roads in the direction they were heading in, clear out civilians...
a lot could've been done better

lol at "people fail to realize"...if no crimes were committed then there'd be no need for police.

you're stating the obvious that the crime shouldn't be committed. but crimes WILL be committed and because of that our police officers need to be held at a high standard of competence.

so if these officers are doing their job in a manner that puts innocent lives in unnecessary danger of course they will receive the brunt of the blame.

Wtf are you talking about? Seriously?

By saying this all could of been avoided by people not stealing a truck and taking someone hostage I'm privileged and sheltered? Lmao wtf is wrong with people
We are living in a society that has no moral compass and glamorizes crime, even defending criminal behavior as if it is justified.

No one is "failing to realize" anything. It's actually the opposite. No one is talking about the actual criminals because it's like talking about water being wet. Criminals will always exist and everyone knows this could have been avoided. This would be a non-story if the cops had 3 brain cells between them and handled this better which is why we're are discussing the cops. They said **** it and were ready to kill everyone.

I live in the area and luckily I was 30 minutes to late to the intersection. Blocking off intersections would of caused the same ordeal. The way roads get at that hour around here would have made it happen sooner in the chase. Every street connects to a Main Street around here so it would be impossible to predict, and the ones that aren’t are residential streets. There was really no better way to handle it from what I saw. These guys were shooting the whole time they were being chased. The nature of that means cops can’t really just back off and let them go along. Spike strips would have been to dangerous to deploy. The person Deploying them would have been target practice. It was a **** situation. May the two innocent victims Rest In Peace.

Last edited:
Happen down the street from my job

the ups guy did a delivery earlier at one of the stores in my district. Sad as hell

Idk how people think they can get away with **** like this for a couple hundreds or g’s.
You still going to be broke. Like get a job at Target, drive Uber, etc or something. Steady money is better in the long run.
People are just retarted.

24C9DEB2-B0D7-4FF9-A77E-4E2CB4B92505.jpeg

Still don't understand why the cops decided to light that truck up in a heavily crowded place with a hostage inside the vehicle they were shooting at

But then again, this is America. Im 100% numb to the general dumbassery that occurs in this country on a regular basis these days and the people that happily support it

Don't know what to tell you.. You're describing an utopian society. Crime isn't going anywhere. Most people aren't capable of having an epiphany that stops them from doing something wrong. It's a lot more complex than "I shouldn't be doing this."
IKR. While we're at it lets make a memo to greedy rich people to stop being greedy, and corrupt people to stop being corrupt, and people who manipulate to stop manipulating, and for... well you get the point.

Back
Top Bottom