**Upstate NY (Albany, Lake George, Saratoga)**

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by gijace

None..
laugh.gif

Really? man if that's the case, NDC is my only chance to cop the galaxies. smh.
NDC is gonna b ur best bet..unless you got a way to head to NYC for an early mornin release/campout

I can never get through on NDC. Anyone got any tricks or tips... They would be greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by bifl43

Yo Peace to my man Will. Still slinging wisdom to the youth after all these years. Hope you aren't sleeping over in the mall for Jordans still. I've been living and studying in the city for a while now. Still working @ x-gates? Keep it real as always man, hope all is well.
I'm workin in the city (in the bronx bro)..haven't worked in champs in 3 years
laugh.gif

What was the last shoe you copped fam?

Hit me up..pm me..gotta link up..

^^All set to open up..end of March from what I have been hearin..

*Update: March 3rd is the official openin of House of Hoops-Albany and they will have a special guest on site..

Where is it gonna be? and any idea on if they will gonna have a dry-run before the official opening?thanks guys.just here for a week.did cloaks release here?

Originally Posted by gijace

Where is it gonna be? and any idea on if they will gonna have a dry-run before the official opening?thanks guys.just here for a week.did cloaks release here?
It's goin to b at Crossgates Mall..and I'm not sure if there will b a dry-run before the openin..not sure if cloaks released up there..i'm in the city right now..

Anybody know what the hoh will have for it's opening ? I heard the all star pack minus the foams. I'm hoping for the Orlando flight ones. I'm thinking a few pairs of all the recent retros also, like concords, 4s, both 10s.

Another small update about House of Hoops-Albany:

Prolly will b either a March 23rd or March 30th/31st openin..they're not close to bein done..and they have no product yet
laugh.gif

Another small update about House of Hoops-Albany:

Prolly will b either a March 23rd or March 30th/31st openin..they're not close to bein done..and they have no product yet
laugh.gif

You the man, keep us posted on some updates when you hear of them. Thanks boss
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Saw the set up again for HOH Crossgates this weekend..it's gettin there..didn't ask what is releasin cause I'm sure they get the question asked way too many times..didn't wanna bother them..

My boy works at the footlocker in crossgates. Ill try to ask him for more info on the HOH opening but dmxgod is correct as it is set to open by then end of this month

So much potential, but then I'd have to wait in line for sneakers anyway so defeats the purpose
roll.gif

I'll just end up passing on every single shoe I want in refusal of lines.

It is this friday..10am..

Nothin special in terms of exclusives..just restock of previous sold out shoes..definitely not worth attending..

Originally Posted by freshkicks523

Well I went... were you there DMX? Picked up a couple pairs of fours so thats good.
Nah i was not there..I will b there for the Easter release next weekend..

Went to the House of Hoops today.. Wasn't great, wasn't terrible. Picked up a pair of Kobe Sharks.... But wasn't expecting anywhere near the major House of Hoops... Dude that was working there when I went in was cool people..

I don't know if this is confirmed, but he thinks the Galaxies will be released as a GR in the Fall.. I'm highly skeptical of it. But isn't the first time Nike has done something like that.

^^LOL..he told you that? He's clearly mistaken

Yeah..  Seemed sketchy.. But I was like.. Eh anything's possible.. Then shrugged it off.. 

HoH has potential, but any potential it has will be ruined by people getting *%%+ to resell or don't actually care about sneakers, just get them because someone said they should
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

^^LOL..he told you that? He's clearly mistaken

Yeah..  Seemed sketchy.. But I was like.. Eh anything's possible.. Then shrugged it off.. 

HoH has potential, but any potential it has will be ruined by people getting *%%+ to resell or don't actually care about sneakers, just get them because someone said they should
frown.gif
Yeah i agree..that's the problem with this "game"..it's become too filled with limited release sneakers..and people who want to make a quick buck..

Back
Top Bottom