**Upstate NY (Albany, Lake George, Saratoga)**

Originally Posted by Essential1

dmx you hear about anything coming up at HoH?
Nah..went there for the first time this week..very weak..i would say that they will get the Playoffs..and future HOH releases tho..so b on the lookout..

Kinda dead in this thread..copped the Gold Medal Kobes from the raffle at HOH Albany this past weekend..

Orlando Penny V's will be around tomorrow..got my pair on lock :smokin

Kinda dead in this thread..copped the Gold Medal Kobes from the raffle at HOH Albany this past weekend..
Orlando Penny V's will be around tomorrow..got my pair on lock
smokin.gif
What's good dmxgod? Went to Champs at 8 am yesterday, saw a line of about 30 kids at Finishline. Should've camped outside of Bally Fitness with us instead lol.

What's good dmxgod? Went to Champs at 8 am yesterday, saw a line of about 30 kids at Finishline. Should've camped outside of Bally Fitness with us instead lol.

Yeah they should have lol..House of Hoops still has a FSR as of this afternoon..Finishline just had a return in a size 10.5 also

Eblens received the Black History Month pack but it was a real secret release..no one really knew until the day of the drop

They should receive the All Star Pack too..

Hey man I haven't been to eblens in like a year, every time I went they had the same exact kicks and never restocked , have they been restocking? And do you know any mom and pop joints for sneakers around Albany besides footloose?

Last edited:
Hey man I haven't been to eblens in like a year, every time I went they had the same exact kicks and never restocked , have they been restocking? And do you know any mom and pop joints for sneakers around Albany besides footloose?

I haven't seen many restocks there..but there new store is real cool..i hope it stays around for a long time to give competition to footlocker, champs, and finishline

Footloose has been closed for over a year now..there's a new store on Central Ave towards Lark street it's near Brick's Barber Shop

Also..we have a SB shop called Seasons..that's on Lark Street..Street Game is a good little spot too..in Westgate plaza on Central Ave..

I'm from downstate but I have a lake house up in the Adirondack's, how are the releases up there? Plattsburgh, Albany, lake placid areas...any low key sneaker spots worth checking out?

T
I haven't seen many restocks there..but there new store is real cool..i hope it stays around for a long time to give competition to footlocker, champs, and finishline

Footloose has been closed for over a year now..there's a new store on Central Ave towards Lark street it's near Brick's Barber Shop

Also..we have a SB shop called Seasons..that's on Lark Street..Street Game is a good little spot too..in Westgate plaza on Central Ave..
..... Thanks man ill def have to check them out this weekend

Nyc in the building. Any know any hot spots thrift shops that may have daily steals on jordan and vintage air maxes?

There is a UAlbany Sneaker Expo this weekend

Cost: 3 dollars to enter
Vendor Tables are: 8 dollars

It is on Sunday the 28th of April :pimp:

Who here attends UAlbany?

last time I was up-upstate some hick called me a "homo" because I was wearing a v neck, lol. I was in Lake Placid. I feel bad for you guys above Albany and outside of the Syracuse area, must be hell coppin kicks.

Lake Placid is up there up there..I haven't gone there in years..nothin to do up there..:lol:

JoeyD they were prolly mad you were stylin on them with a V-Neck tee :tongue:

Lake Placid is up there up there..I haven't gone there in years..nothin to do up there..:lol:

JoeyD they were prolly mad you were stylin on them with a V-Neck tee :tongue:

Had the boat shoes on with the polo swag in full effect, was a group of us and we all have good looking girlfriends and **** so they were hating hard, lol. I was just all, smh... He probably would have went all deliverance on me, that's how horror movies start. You don't wanna piss off the wrong red neck, lol. They skin animals and ****, haha.

Crossgates is it.... Great mall 4-5 stores, Footlocer Finishline, Champs etc multiple, I am in Vermont(few sneakerheads here) a trip to Albany 2 hours can usually score you some weekend releases... Recently walked in and copped Thunder IVs, Photo IXs( I love) mid day couple weeks ago.. Good luck doin that at any other release spots... Not bad, also on the way down Lake George NY  is a touristy spot with a lot of outlet shopping, ie Polo, Guess, many more.. Good luck all.

What's good NT, from VT but closest call is cross gates. Any word of what the denim release will be like at the HOH?

What's good NT, from VT but closest call is cross gates. Any word of what the denim release will be like at the HOH?
Atta boy H. Too bad we couldnt scoop up and go saturday try them online man. Im gunna hold out. Im gunna go to Sneaker Con on July 13 in NYC. Gunna be sick

Atta boy H. Too bad we couldnt scoop up and go saturday try them online man. Im gunna hold out. Im gunna go to Sneaker Con on July 13 in NYC. Gunna be sick

That's big time. You're going to see lots of cool shoes

Back
Top Bottom