**Upstate NY (Albany, Lake George, Saratoga)**

Originally Posted by evisumane123

damn...stupid question but anymore left?
Nah i doubt it..my boy bought like 7 packs..plus there were 4 people in line..and then rest were bought by employees or other people as they came thru in the next few days..

captain denim on congress street in troy had a couple pairs of the 05' white red jordan 14's (Sz10 & 11 left) for $130 and footloose has the Red/Black/White retro 2's for $90 all spizikes. 6's and Powder 9's were all $120

Anyone who is on the hunt in upstate ny (albany area) that wants the Dunkman low Lebron VIIs they are Elbens inside of Crossgates mall near the Gap

Brewster
eyes.gif
 just moved from the Bronx

Anyone interested in some Syracuse related news, Im starting off with the Cool Grey XI's will be a midnight release for most retailers in Carousel Mall, Champs, FA, and Finish Line are all comfirmed. Also Lebron Pre-heats will be available on Friday 11/19 at FA opening at 9am but that time will probably get pushed up.

Originally Posted by mstrpln

Anything good at the Waterloo / Watertown Nike outlet in the Syracuse area ?
I havent' been out there in awhile, I never have any luck out there either. A few of my boyz do, they have small feet.

Albany heads..

Elbens in Crossgates has the Entourage Lebron VIIIs for retail..didn't ask for sizes though..

I just spent some time up in Saratoga Springs.. my girl goes to school at Skidmore College. Had a good time.. its a lot different then the city though.. also drove around parts of Albany, and damn I felt unsafe. Lmao.. some parts looked real bad. And this is coming from a Bronx boy.. how is it really up there?

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

I just spent some time up in Saratoga Springs.. my girl goes to school at Skidmore College. Had a good time.. its a lot different then the city though.. also drove around parts of Albany, and damn I felt unsafe. Lmao.. some parts looked real bad. And this is coming from a Bronx boy.. how is it really up there?
I'm more terrified of Saratoga Springs at night than Albany
laugh.gif

Nah..it's pretty safe..I relate some parts of the Bronx with Albany..but like with any city..just mind your business and your good money..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

laugh.gif

Nah..it's pretty safe..I relate some parts of the Bronx with Albany..but like with any city..just mind your business and your good money..
I go to albany and theres just a bunch of people here that dress like bums for the most part.(5xl tees, dirty sneakers etc), And your right I drive through a couple areas downtown and all I saw were abandoned houses with broken windows.Looked real bad over there

Got my Bordeauxs in the Albany area yesterday for 129.80
pimp.gif
..gotta love being a VIP member
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

sircharles2ol3 wrote:
laugh.gif

I agree though.. Saratoga Springs at night is horrifying.. I feel like there's a potential serial killer everywhere..

I forgot to post this but awhile back A manager friend of mine said a Footaction is going to be going in there but there is a dispute with Levis over finilazation of the contract. If this ever gets done its going to be
pimp.gif

Will we need more ppl in this forum, were the only ones talking in here and we talk to each other daily anyways haha

who got the spacejam dunks today? im wondering if any of you guys were there. i was in the white "gonzo" tee and red AM 95s

finally a thread i can avidly participate in, i work at streetgame, so any questions on releases/what we're getting i can help you guys with

Please don't tell me you work at Streetgame at the Carousel Mall, the same store trying to charge $300 for Motorsport VI's....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom