US Government Headed to Shutdown

Trump gets the government up again, and like clockwork each side is celebrating or talking **** like it's the SB & **** is a game :lol:

Dudes be so enamored with politicians and acting like some care more than the others..... ALL these people care about is their party/team they DGAF if everyday people were out here w/o their checks, all this BS caring was for nothing.

a bunch of people who wanted their "side" to be right, never really about the people or policies, just more of the game of politics.
This sounds like projection.

if they don't give him at least 5 billion, he has no other choice but to shut it down or declare an emergency. anything else would make him look weak.

Gonna have to file that emergency cause the Dems not giving him 5 million

Govt can stay open that way too I think

TF you talking about?! You sound extremely misinformed my man. Democrats didn’t shutdown the Govt., instead they held the line because they understood the bigger picture. Trump used the Federal workers as a pawn and nothing more. If Democrats would have give in to this terrorist, it would have set a new precedent for our country. If you see it as people on the left side of the isle celebrating, it’s because tyranny failed today.

Bro WTF are you talking about, my statement had nothing to do with that... AGAIN ya'll immediately jump to this mindset of Side A vs Side B :lol:. I continuously state that this Side A vs Side B really puts the betterment of the United States last...... and ya'll constantly respond with LOOK AT THE REPUBLICANS!!

Tyranny Failed Today........ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you honestly think that we're not going to be right back here in three weeks? :lol:
Trump could try to do it again because he doesn't care what happens to all of those who depend on the work of all federal agencies.

He will still lose in the court of public opinion. It takes more than three weeks to save up for a couple of months of unemployment/unpaid work, and we are not even talking about those who have completely depleted their savings and need to build them back up, or those who rely of fed workers getting paid (like landlords, shop owners, Walmart, banks, and all the participants in the US economy).

Still, as recent history has shown, evaluating consequences is not the forte of Republicans, so no, I wouldn't be surprised if he tries again.

1. How can you know this with any certainty?

2. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things?

1) I know with certainty because there's a bunch of Dems/Repubs all over twitter talking like it's 4th & Goal at the 1 & their team just ran it in. A bunch of talks about how big of a "win" this is for the democrats, How much this could potentially harm the republican party etc etc. This **** is all a game to these politicians the PEOPLE DON"T MATTER

2) Are you really asking me why it matters that Dem & Republicans are busy trying to one up each other, or trying to only do what's in the best interest of their parties future...... instead of working together & trying to really help this country? I have to answer this

Bro WTF are you talking about, my statement had nothing to do with that... AGAIN ya'll immediately jump to this mindset of Side A vs Side B :lol:. I continuously state that this Side A vs Side B really puts the betterment of the United States last...... and ya'll constantly respond with LOOK AT THE REPUBLICANS!!

Tyranny Failed Today........ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, the stunt that Trump pulled shutting down a part of Government is exactly something a Tyrant would do. Your use of emojis and a like by the village idiot doesn’t change that.

The point is you’re worth the time and highly uneducated on the topic. When we want to talk about Kanye making you question your manhood we’ll let you know.

Look My ***** get out your feelings and stop involving me in your homo erotic visions.

There is no way in hell that trump gained any new supporters from this stunt. Sure most of his base probably loved it, but he most definitely lost some of them who were impacted by this.

Yes, the stunt that Trump pulled shutting down a part of Government is exactly something a Tyrant would do. Your use of emojis and a like by the village idiot doesn’t change that.

Tyranny - cruel and oppressive government or rule.

America has had a mixture of Dems/Repubs for the past few decades.... go around country to country & see if they just started thinking Tyranny when Trump came. Go to the hoods of America & see if they think Tyranny just came in because of Trump.

But nah Trump ain't build his wall, we still have a crooked legal system, systematic racism, erasing of the middle class, & the 1 percent of the World Using & abusing everything good in this world with the help of the US government...... but Nah Tyranny is over :lol:

Back
Top Bottom