US Government Headed to Shutdown

1) I know with certainty because there's a bunch of Dems/Repubs all over twitter talking like it's 4th & Goal at the 1 & their team just ran it in. A bunch of talks about how big of a "win" this is for the democrats, How much this could potentially harm the republican party etc etc. This **** is all a game to these politicians the PEOPLE DON"T MATTER

2) Are you really asking me why it matters that Dem & Republicans are busy trying to one up each other, or trying to only do what's in the best interest of their parties future...... instead of working together & trying to really help this country? I have to answer this

1. I'm gonna take this as a no, you're gonna need much greater evidence than some posts on social media :rofl:

2. This is a straight up strawman, it's literally not even a response to what I asked.

You’re in your feels proud boy. This intellectual stuff ain’t for you baby boy. Stick to Kanye and skinny jeans baby bop. That’s more your thing

"Intellectual" you say :lol:... Intellectuals don't let "fools" draw their attention constantly & don't let emotions interrupt logic. But continue to be the intellectual being you are :pimp:

come 2020

no one here can beat Trump.

Government workers voted for Trump.

Farmers voted for Trump.

Coal workers voted for Trump.

Rural folks voted for Trump.

Even naturalized citizens voted for Trump

And none of these groups was spared by the negative consequences of his policies:
- the shutdown
- the trade war
- the deportations of family members/neighbors
- more coal mines are closing
- more rural hospitals closing (especially in areas that rejected ACA policies)
- still no infrastructure plan, as roads and bridges keep getting abandoned
- more factories are being moved overseas
- more automation, and less social safety net/retraining programs for those left jobless by those moves.

And come this April, the true cost of that tax cut law will be revealed to all of us, and it won't be pretty.

Dude has got less supporters than in Nov 2016.

A impeachment can.

don't think you know how impeachment works :lol:

so what you're sayin is a republican lead senate is gonna convict Donald Trump after presumably a democratic lead house of reps impeachment goes forward with STILL no Muller smoking gun? :lol: :lol:

unemployment is at historical lows, and gas is dirt cheap..good luck on that 2020 thou :lol:
8 straight years of jobs being added, Thanks Obama for getting that ball rolling. Gas still hasn't gone as low as when Obama was in office after that initial spike when Trump got in.

Government workers voted for Trump.

Farmers voted for Trump.

Coal workers voted for Trump.

Rural folks voted for Trump.

Even naturalized citizens voted for Trump

And none of these groups was spared by the negative consequences of his policies:
- the shutdown
- the trade war
- the deportations of family members/neighbors
- more coal mines are closing
- more rural hospitals closing (especially in areas that rejected ACA policies)
- still no infrastructure plan, as roads and bridges keep getting abandoned
- more factories are being moved overseas
- more automation, and less social safety net/retraining programs for those left jobless by those moves.

And come this April, the true cost of that tax cut law will be revealed to all of us, and it won't be pretty.

Dude has got less supporters than in Nov 2016.
Unfortunately, electoral college decides who wins the elections, it’s absolutely ridiculous but it’s true

Popular vote is pointless

don't think you know how impeachment works :lol:

so what you're sayin is a republican lead senate is gonna convict Donald Trump after presumably a democratic lead house of reps impeachment goes forward with STILL no Muller smoking gun? :lol: :lol:

I know how an impeachment works, i wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t know.

Once the truth comes to light about trump involvement in the Russian hacks. The criminal intent will wrap him down a spiral that he can’t come out of.

Gas still hasn't gone as low as when Obama was in office after that initial spike when Trump got in.

u buggin.

i was in a work truck today, filled up 93 octane, 30 gallons... ain't spend more than 80 bux.

i had to say a prayer right after cuz it was so cheap. :lol:

I know how an impeachment works, i wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t know.

Once the truth comes to light about trump involvement in the Russian hacks. The criminal intent will wrap him down a spiral that he can’t come out of.

oh, you still think Russian collusion is actually a thing? :lol: cute.

Clinton got aquitted even after being found he lied to congress about having sex in da oval office, impeachment will only reinforce his base to da point it will backfire like it did in 1996.

In that list?
Beto.

Beto couldn't even beat Ted Cruz, what makes you think be could beat da dude that Beat Lyin Ted? 2020 is easy peezy unless ya got some more firepower.

Actually, when Obama was leaving office gas was at lows for the decade, around $2.14 avg. Trump didn't do anything in that regard.

Unfortunately, electoral college decides who wins the elections, it’s absolutely ridiculous but it’s true

Popular vote is pointless
Hence why I pointed out his base that got hurt by him.
The best jobs in rural America exist because of the federal government. Hospitals there stay open because of the Fed gov too. Disability payments? The fed.

*MJ shrug*

Gas was cheap af under Obama too, I remember it below 2.00 here. Hasn’t gone below 2.05 this time.

We’re at the hurt feelings stage of all this. Trump worshipers are the only ones crying at this point

Back
Top Bottom