*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

My closing line up is

Paul
Kobe
Durant
James
Love

how the hell do you defend that with >10 seconds to go
laugh.gif

You don't 

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

My closing line up is

Paul
Kobe
Durant
James
Love

laugh.gif
James would have a lot of options.
you mean paul

I don't know if barreling/traveling towards the basket and expecting to get get a call will work with the FIBA rules/no bought out refs

Originally Posted by knightngale

My closing line up is

Paul
Kobe
Durant
James
Love

laugh.gif
you mean paul

I don't know if barreling/traveling towards the basket and expecting to get get a call will work with the FIBA rules/no bought out refs
I agree with this statement...... but in 08 I remember alot of the defenders would kinda just get outta the way for the most part, and the few that contested him got trucked and were too slow to get to the spot in time and were hit with a blocking foul
laugh.gif

man i hope anthony davis get to play even tho they say it aint likely, i wanna see him matched up against pros

My closing line up is

Paul
Kobe
Durant
James
Love

laugh.gif
The funny thing is, LeBron was actually more clutch than both CP3 and Kobe in the playoffs 
laugh.gif

Imo Anthony Davis and Harden would be the best choices. Im not feeling Gordon or Iggy at all, Gay would be fine. But for some reason I could see Harden ballin with his style of game. He's really crafty and shifty when he drives. I could see him proving himself and get time with the studs. He'd be that guy who would be left open everytime Bron, Durant, Melo, CP3 drive and just kill em from the outside. He could he our sharp shooter. Yes, yes, I watched the Finals. 

Anthony Davis should get some more burn in these exhibition games. His length might come up huge in London

Glad coach K sat down the two fat out of shape boys in the starting lineup - Carmelo and Paul....

thank god for dwill starting today, so tired of this foregone conclusion that cp3 should be the starter

also, ill never accept these shorts

kd
pimp.gif

lebrons up to date hairline
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
, kobes barber gotta be there somewhere

Last edited:
I like how they're attacking the zone today. Getting the ball into the high post, and running players behind the zone on the baseline.

Last edited:
GB is doing a pretty good job keeping up. Didn't really expect much from them.
Same here. That strong finish to the quarter by the US may have put the game to bed, though. Carmelo playing like he has something to prove, and looks great out there today.

That Full court trap has been amazing the last two games. Wish some NBA coaches would learn from it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom