*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

That Full court trap has been amazing the last two games. Wish some NBA coaches would learn from it.
It's part due to the lower level of talent they're facing and part the amount they're allowed to hand check. With the talent & rules in the NBA, I don't think any full court trap would ever be effective.

Last edited:
Not true Blazers. Some coaches can't even have there teams Press correctly.

Depending on the point guard, the least they could do is get them to pick up their dribble and pass out. The press and trap are not used based on the philosphy. Most NBA Coaches just do not do it right.

Last edited:
i just love how we get to see all the stars on one team and they are playing like a college team. and not just an nba all star team during the all star game.. 

if i had to bet, i would take the opposite team first 2 minutes. lol 

Yeah........ three on two fast breaks led by Kobe with Lebron linebacker James and Durant on either side or no bueno for opposing teams........

This team is nasty. The perimeter play is so ferocious I dont think Spains big men would even matter. Still cant wait to watch thogh. Wish ricky was playing

I'm going to be interested how our offense looks when we go against a team that primarily plays zone and plays it well.

either way if the defense is turned on there's nothing anyone else can do about it. The way they make defense turn into offense is disgustingly fast, its like ed reed in his prime taking an interception to the house

How many dunks are these dudes gonna miss?
laugh.gif

The defense and ball movement tho...
pimp.gif

Lebrons hairline is REALLY receding.
It is time to just let it go

:lol: I swear it looks clearly worse than when he won the championships and it looked really bad then. It's disappearing by the week it seems. He should just shave it all off or get a hair transplant. I don't understand what's so bad about shaving it off, he would just be joining Michael Jordan, Clyde Drexler and current teammate Ray Allen.

Back
Top Bottom