*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

sick.gif
that was vicious

Ima try to add that trick to my arsenal :lol:
at this point USA is just trucking along...goood game

I still don't understand what Coach K is trying to accomplish in our halfcourt sets.... frustrating as hell to watch

I was listening to today's TBJ podcast and one of the voices christened this team "The Meme Team." 

Perfect.

Team USA be on that crackhead defense. At one point, Coach K played the Thunder + Anthony Davis and Deron Williams. Westbrook with 9 assists off the bench is a stat that really jumps out at you, plus just being amazed that a pg scores on so many dunks. KD got the start tonight and Melo came off the bench, Melo lead all scorers tied with Deron Williams with 19 so that sparkplug role for whoever doesn't start between him and KD will be a constant. Great minutes distribution too with the least being 13 and most being 21

And Mark Jones sucks. Nothing worse than when announcers get guys who don't look alike confused for each other.

Box score http://www.usabasketball.com/misc/12_mnt_exh_03_box.pdf

hi-res-148334257_crop_exact.jpg

12_mnt_anthony_high-five_071912_670.jpg

557081_10151008491223463_789507975_n.jpg

Last edited:
i just love how we get to see all the stars on one team and they are playing like a college team. and not just an nba all star team during the all star game.. 
This. It really is under appreciated.

DWill :pimp: :pimp:
Also, I guess Im one of the few that likes the shorts :nerd: :lol:
I like the shorts too. I dont get the issues with them.

^ The next game will be more of a true barometer, though.
This. USA will still win and I dont think we'll see everything Argentina has to offer, but it will be a good game to gauge where the USA team is talent level wise, more so than the other games they've played.

Anthony Davis has to be on cloud 9. Son graduated in 2010...got that $bag at UK...won a chip....went 1st overall...and now is playing on an olympic team w/ dudes he grew up idolizing

Yea it's an iPhone pic. I wish someone from the NBA photog crew was there and bought the 6,000 megapixel camera they use to take pics of players in casual clothes posing before the all star games.

I wonder who's idea it was to take that pic, or even go out in the uni's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom