*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

If you have NBA TV they are replaying the olympic exhibition games right now.

try this question one last time. anyone know if they will play it in vietnam and if so, what channel, if not you guys think international league pass will have it?

I kept saying to myself the past few days how in the hell is the game vs. Argentina at 6 a.m. Euro time. Made no damn sense :lol:

Good to see that's not the case, terrible that the replay at midnight is being promoted more than the live game.

Last edited:
jg4i9e.jpg

The USA Men´s Basketball team arrived in Barcelona from July 20 – 24 as part of the Nike World Basketball Festival 2012, to train and prepare for a summer of competition.

The Magic Mountain of Montjuïc with the National Museum of Catalan Art (MNAC) in the background was chosen as the setting to photograph the team upon arrival.

From left to right: James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Anthony Davis, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Deron Williams, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Love, Tyson Chandler and Andre Iguodala.

I wish there was a way the team could stage a coup like in Might Ducks 2 when they switched uniforms. They need to just rock those throwbacks and never look back.

NBA TV has always been clutch. The guy that looks like Phillip Rivers bugs me sometimes though, iono if others feel that way, I think his name is Rick Kamla.

Back
Top Bottom