*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

No love for the "Meme Team" moniker? Has this already been brought up? Thought that was a great name.

Was in Manchester on Thurs for the GB game, got great seats and got to see these guys up close, I cant believe how lean they all are I mean when you see em on TV or from the stands miles away they look like huge beasts but up close they all not carrying any extra weight. KD looks mad skinny and Tyson Chandler is the same.

Harden and D.Will were big dudes from what you see on TV and Westbrook is mad tall like 6-7 tall.

It was a great vibe in the city after the game, lots of NBA fans and a good vibe, often at NBA games in reg season/playoffs there is a bad vibe in bars after the game with rival fans but here it was all good with everyone just fans of basketball. Still there was still a lot of hate on Lebron from the GB crowd :smh:

No love for the "Meme Team" moniker? Has this already been brought up? Thought that was a great name.
Didnt you bring it up? I thought it was good, the only thing is that the whole NBA meme thing has been beaten to death and people just make them to make them and most of the time theyre not even funny. That sours it somewhat and might prevent it from catching fire like they expect it too.

im out of the country right now, probably a long shot. does anyone know what channel they will play usa basketball on in vietnam?

Was in Manchester on Thurs for the GB game, got great seats and got to see these guys up close, I cant believe how lean they all are I mean when you see em on TV or from the stands miles away they look like huge beasts but up close they all not carrying any extra weight. KD looks mad skinny and Tyson Chandler is the same.
Harden and D.Will were big dudes from what you see on TV and Westbrook is mad tall like 6-7 tall.
It was a great vibe in the city after the game, lots of NBA fans and a good vibe, often at NBA games in reg season/playoffs there is a bad vibe in bars after the game with rival fans but here it was all good with everyone just fans of basketball. Still there was still a lot of hate on Lebron from the GB crowd :smh:

Trying to tell these dudes in the Offseason thread. Homie is closer to 6-5 than 6-3.

:lol: at Westbrook being 6'7 now.

TEAM USA remakes the famous evolution pic. Kobe is Neanderthal, KD is Cro Magnon, LeBron is **** Sapien

the-2012-team-usa-mens-basketball-roster-is-set-so-we-set-to-breaking-it-down-585x440.jpg

I've always been under the impression the basketball players say they are taller than what they really are...

I hope this turns into a "Tracy Mcgrady is really 6'11 and KG is actually 7'3" thread 
nerd.gif

I've always been under the impression the basketball players say they are taller than what they really are...

I hope this turns into a "Tracy Mcgrady is really 6'11 and KG is actually 7'3" thread :nerd:

Same here, and most do exaggerate it, but trust me on the Westbrook thing (being 6'5"...he ain't 6'7" lol).

Back
Top Bottom