*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Melo scored his 37 points in 14 minutes bruh :x

Hardly a contest, how many of those 3s had even a hand up? If he puts up 30 against Spain/Argentina that's at least noteworthy.

Shut the F up and read before you type...

Clearly your original comment was in response to a reply about MELO not Team USA. So maybe Shut the &^(^ up and actually read your posts before you hit the reply button son.

Ruling on the feild stands.
303646.gif

Harden got mollywhopped and its great to see Melo show the world how good he is, i wonder if hes still overated.

156 points in 40 minutes!!!!! Thats unfathomable lmao.....if they used nba time they would've gotten over 200

#%#%. I keep missing these games. I hope NBA TV replays it tomorrow.

I believe the NBA would have to get rights to play these games on NBA TV. They've been only showing the biggest games of this past season and playoff packs these past couple of weeks.

Impressive performance is impressive.

Don't know why some of you dudes are trying to discredit Melo's performance.

He beasted.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Its funny to see all the love Melo is getting from you guys again. I'll wait till November for you guys to continue the hate.

Its no hate, melo balls in a fiba setting. He still doesn't play defense or make his team better. Thank god I'm not a Knicks fan with false hope. He is instant offense and was :x today. I call it like I see it.

Its funny to see all the love Melo is getting from you guys again. I'll wait till November for you guys to continue the hate.
i swear these dudes crack me up 
laugh.gif

inb4 he didn't play defense, tho.

edit: nvrmind 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Damn people really hate Melo and the Knicks that much that they can't even accept the fact that he's balling for all of us right now and is on YOUR team for the summer :lol:

It looks like it won't ever happen but I'd love to see Melo with a real all-star caliber guard on the team to draw the defense and get him open looks in the NBA

37 in 14 mins though :x

Seen this on twitter, thought it was pretty funny lol

"Y'all done ruined MJ's summer now."

"Somewhere in the world Michael Jordan is breaking his cigar in half right now."

Annnnnd here come the Knicks fans

What's wrong with my comment? I'm not entitled to state my views and opinions? It's not even like what I said was homerish or biased in anyway. You guys hate on the dude the whole regular season, but when he balls in the Olympics everyone shows love. I'm not calling anyone out, just saying what I notice.

Quick question: Besides Lebron, can you guys name me a SCORER that makes his team better?

Back
Top Bottom