*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Watchin the replay now and this was an amazing game of basketball. Almost got emotional when Melo got the record lol

2zjgn4m.jpg
this pic is perfect.
:lol: at Ike Diogu trying to get back in the league

Iman Shumpert ‏@I_Am_Iman

Ladies and gentlemen meet @carmeloanthony #knickstape #USA #buckets #respectthisgame
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley
For those scoring at home, Carmelo Anthony dropped 53 points on 19-of-22 shooting in 26 minutes over the last 2 games for @USAbasketball.

:pimp: now that's efficient

They doubled up these dudes. Goddamn. And Melo refuses to relinquish his title as team USA's best scorer :pimp:

Seen this on twitter, thought it was pretty funny lol
"Y'all done ruined MJ's summer now."
"Somewhere in the world Michael Jordan is breaking his cigar in half right now."

:lol: funny thing is people talking about how horrible Nigeria played. 92 dream team was playing teams worse than Nigeria every single night back in 92 :lol:
:lol: Petrovic (by far), Kukoc & Dino would be the 3 best players on this Nigerian team

Last edited:
This game basically made it clear what is the problem for the New York Knicks- Amare. He is a detriment to Melo and the whole team.

Cut his minutes and let Melo cook. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
This game basically made it clear what is the problem for the New York Knicks- Amare. He is a detriment to Melo and the whole team.
Cut his minutes and let Melo cook. :pimp:

I'm just going to assume this isn't a serious post, lest I waste time on a response.

Rewatching it on DVR and its amazing how unconscious everyone was from deep.

They increased the lead with no Bron in the 2nd half, no Melo after he hit 4 in a row in the mid 3rd, and playing a lazy zone in the fourth.

Crazy

I'm just going to assume this isn't a serious post, lest I waste time on a response.

Man...it is BIZARRE that people are actually using this performance as a base for NBA arguments.

I have never seen such ridiculousness.

Harden makes a decent point about the floor though. Going back to China even, I remember guys slipping randomly. Those FIBA hardwoods are cheap, it seems.

Not sure if I should wake up early tomorrow to catch the game. Especially if it's just gonna be another whipping by USA.

ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN:
* Sunday, July 29, 2012 - USA vs. France - 9:30 a.m.
NBC Sports Network, NBC Basketball Channel
* Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - Tunisia vs. USA - 5:15 p.m.
* Thursday, August 2, 2012 - USA vs. Nigeria - 5:15 p.m.
* Saturday, August 4, 2012 - Lithuania vs.USA - 9:30 a.m.
* Monday, August 6, 2012 - USA vs. Argentina - 5:15 p.m.

are the times EST? so 930AM EST?

Back
Top Bottom