*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

Thursday was a forgettable day for the Nigerian men's basketball team. They gave up an Olympic-record 156 points. They lost by an Olympic-record 83 points. They gave up an Olympic-record 29 three-pointers. They allowed an Olympic-record … you get the point.

There was one highlight, though. Nigerian point guard Tony Skinn, who played on George Mason's 2006 Final Four team, made James Harden look silly with a ridiculous crossover.

Everyone had a good laugh, even J.R. Smith. The New York Knicks guard tweeted: "@JHarden13 bro what happen? yea it was a good move an all that but what move did you think he was going todo tho?"

Harden's response: "@TheRealJRSmith combination of floor and shoes. He didn't cross me tho lol"

With Russia upsetting Spain this morning, Spain may play USA earlier than expected now.

If Spain plays anything like they did in the 2nd half of todays game--I wouldn't be worried if i was team USA :lol:

Last edited:
Have missed this thread, tried to catch up past could pages. Do y'all understand the amount of wide open shots Melo had that game against Nigeria? Let anyone shoot that many 3's and be hot and wide open vs Nigeria they'd drop 37 to.

USA is struggling right now, they better catch up. Can't believe the games isn't on TV tho, I'm watching thru the iPad.

mean.gif

Kobe is a huge liability out there on defense.

:x @ lebron just letting that guy go by him with no resistance.

Wheres the intensity?

USA cant pull away from a well drilled team that executes

Coach K over there wishin he could get these guys to play like Lithuania

Hows that Nigeria game lookin now eh pointless hope they had fun cause IT JUST GOT REAL!

Peace

Scottie

Back
Top Bottom