*** Usher - Love in the club (full vid) ***

damn
pimp.gif
. he's back
pimp.gif

full of cameo's..diddy...rick ross..kanye..one chance...robin thicke..

keri
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

he's about to reclaim his crown

he needs a good follow up single that he drops a couple weeks before the album drops the end of may but i will def be cruising to Ocean City, MD for Mem. Dayweekend to "Here I Stand"

It was actually better than I expected, and Keri Hilson just bumped herself up into my top 10 with this video........

.......Oh yeah, my N'a Jeezy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Justin T. is somewhere giving the big
frown.gif
x10

Keri looked so good I felt bad watchin the video wit my girl! I call "The Black Paris Hilton"

Originally Posted by dreClark

Who is 'One Chance' ???
Usher's group. they had a song with fabo from D4L a while back and a remix with Lloyd and Bobby Valentino...i forgot what it was called..i think itwas called "look at her".

can't wait for Here I Stand to drop though...gonna be crazy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

frown.gif
x10

Keri looked so good I felt bad watchin the video wit my girl! I call "The Black Paris Hilton"
it's no secret i'm a big fan of Justin Timberlake but Usher is doing it with this song, he owes a thank you to Polow da Don for having thestones to leak this song

frown.gif
x10

JT shouldnt feel bad, he did his thang on FS/LS and had pretty long run with that album too

frown.gif
x10

Usher is my dude but I'm pretty sure JT is sitting pretty comfortable right now after he DOMINATED the charts. Son is due for a vacation off the cakehe made.

Usher will come through and do his thing. Take his time off. JT will be right back. They prolly plan this cycle. lol.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

frown.gif
x10

Usher is my dude but I'm pretty sure JT is sitting pretty comfortable right now after he DOMINATED the charts. Son is due for a vacation off the cake he made.

Usher will come through and do his thing. Take his time off. JT will be right back. They prolly plan this cycle. lol.
laugh.gif
Pretty much.

8701 -2001
Justified- 2002
Confessions- 2004
FS/LS- 2006
Here I Stand- 2008

But lets leave other R&B singers out of this guys. Please. Comparisons always ruin threads. Anyways, Usher came with some fire, hope he sells well as usualeven though the music market is going downhill.

Keri
pimp.gif
X100000

Oh and Usher's man of a wife, was really strict and upset with him when he handpicked Keri to be the lead female.
So that meant no close contact whatsoever. Jealous type I'm assuming.

Back
Top Bottom