*** Usher - Love in the club (full vid) ***

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

not a bad video
is that polow in the dj booth with the apple computer?

Yupe he in there concocting another GarbageBand inspired beat to rape Usher with on the next go around.

Video is cool, defnitely has the same "Yeah" vibe

^ Yep...Robin was damn near the in-house writer for the majority of the album....at least that's what was initially reported.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

not a bad video
is that polow in the dj booth with the apple computer?

Yupe he in there concocting another GarbageBand inspired beat to rape Usher with on the next go around.

Video is cool, defnitely has the same "Yeah" vibe

laugh.gif

like everyone else...Keri ftw...not a bad video...I'm kinda surprised it's that long cause I've been listening to this since it leaked and I alwaysthought it was kinda short...but it was cool seeing Kanye and Ross and the rest of them showing Usher some support in the video...it's def. gonna be #1 on106 and Park by like tomorrow

I remember awhile back Thicke and Usher confirming that they were collaborating on the album.

laugh.gif
at "Keri ftw" and whoever said Polow was in the booth playing with GarageBand

video is REAL cool

2-parter series with "Moving Mountains" coming next (guess the video is gonna take place outside?)

Originally Posted by Classy Lawrence

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Originally Posted by areyouin729

he's about to reclaim his crown

Justin T. is somewhere giving the big
frown.gif
x10

Keri looked so good I felt bad watchin the video wit my girl! I call "The Black Paris Hilton"

Usher is my dude but I'm pretty sure JT is sitting pretty comfortable right now after he DOMINATED the charts. Son is due for a vacation off the cake he made.

Usher will come through and do his thing. Take his time off. JT will be right back. They prolly plan this cycle. lol.
laugh.gif
Pretty much.

8701 -2001
Justified- 2002
Confessions- 2004
FS/LS- 2006
Here I Stand- 2008

But lets leave other R&B singers out of this guys. Please. Comparisons always ruin threads. Anyways, Usher came with some fire, hope he sells well as usual even though the music market is going downhill.

laugh.gif
they really do be going back and forth not dropping at the sametime...
pimp.gif
move business wise for both of them

about robin thicke collaborating with him on most of the album..thats a good luck for usher.and i thought the dream was doing a good bit of it, and i read onhere somewhere that he wrote "love in the club" true or no?..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ZSong

laugh.gif
at "Keri ftw" and whoever said Polow was in the booth playing with GarageBand

video is REAL cool

2-parter series with "Moving Mountains" coming next (guess the video is gonna take place outside?)

Exactly what I was thinking. It looks like a mountain top / disaster zone at the end. Plus it's the Yeah followed by Burn formula.

Damn...great song, great video, seems like Usher ain't playing this time around...

eh, not really feeling it
but then i again i'm not really feeling the song

Back
Top Bottom