Using the N word while singing along to songs Vol. I'm not black

I Dont Get Offended When Some One Calls Me A _____.   Honestly I Jus Laugh... To Me I Jus See It As A Word People Say To Get You Mad... If Your Saying It With A "A" At The End Then Most Dudes Wont Get Offended... But If Its With A "Er" At The End Then Thats Definitly Offensive To Most People.

I Dont Get Offended When Some One Calls Me A _____.   Honestly I Jus Laugh... To Me I Jus See It As A Word People Say To Get You Mad... If Your Saying It With A "A" At The End Then Most Dudes Wont Get Offended... But If Its With A "Er" At The End Then Thats Definitly Offensive To Most People.

The hip-hop community should kill two birds with one stone.
Switch the socially accepted, shortened version of the N-word with "PAUSE".
Now we're not saying the N-word, and we're also not offending our homosexual brothers and sisters by equating the word "PAUSE" with homophobia.
"What's good, my PAUSE!!!"

Now we're not saying the N-word, and we're also not offending our homosexual brothers and sisters by equating the word "PAUSE" with homophobia.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Like you actually have no problem with calling your boy your %!$+! just because you're at a party kicking back drinking a brew? Negative connotation or not, the $*+% don't work like that and I've seen one too many fools get knocked up side their head when they thought it was gravy. You might say I'm too sensitive but I wonder whose gonna be sensitive when me and my boys ask you and your boys to step outside for a second.

oh snap!

rap battle! rap battle!
Nah I'm really not even trying to be the e-tough guy or nothing, just sharing a different view point and one that you're likely to encounter again if you're at a party with black people present.

We all know the saying ,"treat people how you would like to be treated," my granny always said, "treat people the way THEY would like to be treated."

Maybe I'm projecting but they both seem awfully cavalier when it comes to their n word usage.

its a word bruh. ive used it and im white. my grandma who is alive this day was a slave in Malaysia and you dont see me hatin on asians. in fact im dating and living with one. you dont even know these ancestors of yours or mine and you wanna beef.
indifferent.gif
like really? just stop it sounds foolish and immature most of the time.
i would feel alot better if i got jumped for picking my nose than for using a word in a non hateful way

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Like you actually have no problem with calling your boy your %!$+! just because you're at a party kicking back drinking a brew? Negative connotation or not, the $*+% don't work like that and I've seen one too many fools get knocked up side their head when they thought it was gravy. You might say I'm too sensitive but I wonder whose gonna be sensitive when me and my boys ask you and your boys to step outside for a second.

oh snap!

rap battle! rap battle!
Nah I'm really not even trying to be the e-tough guy or nothing, just sharing a different view point and one that you're likely to encounter again if you're at a party with black people present.

We all know the saying ,"treat people how you would like to be treated," my granny always said, "treat people the way THEY would like to be treated."

Maybe I'm projecting but they both seem awfully cavalier when it comes to their n word usage.

its a word bruh. ive used it and im white. my grandma who is alive this day was a slave in Malaysia and you dont see me hatin on asians. in fact im dating and living with one. you dont even know these ancestors of yours or mine and you wanna beef.
indifferent.gif
like really? just stop it sounds foolish and immature most of the time.
i would feel alot better if i got jumped for picking my nose than for using a word in a non hateful way

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

#youaintaboutthatlifesonstopfrontin

who said this?
laugh.gif

i'd purpously say the world in every sentence i say just to irritate someone like you, and 10 out of 10 times nothing would happen

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

#youaintaboutthatlifesonstopfrontin

who said this?
laugh.gif

i'd purpously say the world in every sentence i say just to irritate someone like you, and 10 out of 10 times nothing would happen

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

%+#!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

%+#!?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom