Utah Jazz/ Harpring/ Deron's haircut Unappreciation

yeah, i really don't have anything against the Jazz players, coaches, franchise itself... even Matt Harpring.. i just don't like the fans..veversince the Shaq/Eddie Jones/Van Exel era

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

I want to kill him.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im sure there are some laughs in this thread but im probably not going to read it all right now its 3 am and im tired as hell... but real talk every utah gamei watch we be clownin Deron's little taper or whatever he thinks he has got going till the end... always guaranteed laughs... dude needs a new barberASAP!!

I hate the whole jazzs team period. Harping suck, Devon and Boozer won't take them to a champion period. Okur can't guard no one for !$@*. AK47 is aoverated defenser. What else....... Their are full of idoits that can't doesn't know a damn fact of basketball. This team is full of flopper thatalways get bailed out by the ref. This is coming from a Warrior fans. It doesn't matter what happen to my team. Anyways, i hate the jazzs more than I hatekobe.

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

Originally Posted by G00NIE GOO GOO

Reasons to hate the Utah Jazz:

1) Jerry Sloan (who's been accused of being racist and a homophobe)
2) They play in Utah.
3) Their fans are Mormon (a "religion" that has actually preached about the inferiority of blacks and other people of color)
4) The black players they get all seem to get whitewashed.
5) Their fans don't know anything about basketball.
6) They consistently have a player that gets "Looks like an Old White Guy that you'll end up playing pick up ball with in the YMCA" Award
* past winners include - Mark Eaton, John Stockton, Jeff Hornacek, Greg Ostertag, and of course Matt Harpring
7) The only widely appealing superstar they've had is Damon Wayans in "Celtic Pride"

Why does everyone think if you live in utah your a mormom? Salt Lake is actually more Christian then Mormom now...so get your facts straight.

you dont see ppl complaining about africa saying "why arent there more white ppl, they must be racist" get the %*^& outta here. hater,
laugh.gif

Wow, what a brilliant statement about the Africa thing, how stupid of me not to realize that
alien.gif
. Go put your white button up shirt on and hop on your bicycle, don't youhave people to preach to, recruit, and annoy?

No one ever said that the Lakers are completely anti-whine.

Soo... you failed on that one.
It's not that the Lakers aren't completely anti-whine.

It's that Kobe is the biggest whiner in the NBA.

That's what makes the original comment inexcusable.

He look like he's a member of the KKK clan and all he does is foul, flop and whine.

Of course. See, a white player in the NBA you don't like must be a member of the racist KKK.

You're an ++$.

^ Exactly what I thought!
laugh.gif

Did you hear what Kornheiser said about that a couple weeks ago?
laugh.gif
"Does that roll over? If he doesn't use it one year, can he have a threesome thenext year?"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

ronaldmchummer1nu2.png

05114338792258ar5.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
. only one black guy in the that crowd ?

and they're all afraid to say anything to him cuz thats probably their first experience with an African-American in the crowd. They can yell all theywant at opposing players cuz they know they can't do anything to them but the fear of retaliation by that fan is enough to scare the hell out of them.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Exactly what I thought!
laugh.gif

Did you hear what Kornheiser said about that a couple weeks ago?
laugh.gif
"Does that roll over? If he doesn't use it one year, can he have a threesome the next year?"

roll.gif

HaHaHa. That's straight comedy.

smh.gif

As a Latter-day Saint, I appreciate all of the bashing.

Gotta love NT when it's okay to hate on people's religion, but don't even think about calling out a minority.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

He look like he's a member of the KKK clan and all he does is foul, flop and whine.

Of course. See, a white player in the NBA you don't like must be a member of the racist KKK.

You're an ++$.

Agreed, can't believe it took that long to be said. White guy looks like a KKK member, thats a great stereotype.
indifferent.gif

Gotta love NT when it's okay to hate on people's religion, but don't even think about calling out a minority.

Yep, the double standards run thick, yet I imagine I will somehow be the bad guy for saying so.

Oh yeah, just to be clear, I am a HUGE Laker fan.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

smh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

co-sign, i don't know...if the lakers never played the Jazz this post wouldn't even exist
laugh.gif

and to set the record straight, earlier in the post i did bring up my not-so-pleasant (more like funny) experiences of getting looked at funny (i'm asian)and dudes crackin not-so-offensive racist jokes behind our back, but at the same time, there were some really nice ppl there as well. i think i visited themormon church back then as well and most of the people there were really welcoming and some even wished us a happy vacation, stuff like that. but theydefinitely felt weird that there were Asians there
laugh.gif
...BUT, it's nodifferent in most US states where minorities are lacking, and outside of NY/CA/Texas/the big states and urban areas, it's the same case.

Back
Top Bottom