Utah Jazz/ Harpring/ Deron's haircut Unappreciation

Waaaaait wait wait wait WAIT! How in the world did this turn into a Kobe thread, it boggles my mind how these things happen.

Utah Jazz->Dirty team->Questionable Calls->LA Lakers->Kobe Bryant.

I get it.

laugh.gif
NT S&T never fails.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
the audacity of Laker fans......

Why don't ya'll shut up, find that Laker flag in the closet, dust it off and put it on your car......

Kobe whines, but hey, he is classy when he whines. He is the MVP whiner.

Let's not forget, Derek "The Classy Flopper" Fisher. Laker fans need to take their homer goggles off, they are outdated like Kurt Rambis' bifocals.

I could go on....
seriously
laugh.gif

we could make the same thread about Fisher, Vujacic
sick.gif
, etc with the exactsame types of pics, jokes, only problem is, the ratio of Laker fans to Jazz fans is like 50:1
laugh.gif
(and no I'm not one of them)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

ooIRON MANoo:
laugh.gif

Why don't ya'll shut up
Hmmm, sounds like the beginning of a quality, unbiased opinion.
ooIRON MANoo:
Kobe whines, but hey, he is classy when he whines.
Yeah, I don't remember anyone saying that. Ever. But I can show you a ton of replies made by Laker fans calling for Kobe to shut his mouth. Maybe you didn't see those replies because you had your hater-goggles on.
nerd.gif

ooIRON MANoo:
He is the MVP whiner.
Yeah, I don't remember ever seeing anyone say that, either.
nerd.gif

ooIRON MANoo:
Let's not forget, Derek "The Classy Flopper" Fisher.
And I've never met a Laker fan that has denied that Fisher flops.
nerd.gif

ooIRON MANoo:
Laker fans need to take their homer goggles off
And you need to take your hater-goggles off.
ooIRON MANoo:
I could go on....
Nah. Instead, why don't you shut up?
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Waaaaait wait wait wait WAIT! How in the world did this turn into a Kobe thread, it boggles my mind how these things happen.

Utah Jazz->Dirty team->Questionable Calls->LA Lakers->Kobe Bryant.

I get it.

laugh.gif
NT S&T never fails.
laugh.gif

Topic A->Topic B->Topic C->Kobe Bryant MVP
and the Jazz have ALWAYS been like this and it shouldn't be anything new. There aren't enough Houston fans to complain about them even though they havefell to them 2 years in a row. It's just that 50% of the board here is Laker fans (and the percentage might be even higher right now)
laugh.gif

Hapring's a tough, hard nose, no nonsense type baller and the Jazz fit his skill set perfectly.

I honestly would not want him on my team (GSWarriors), I know he'd suck and his personality just doesn't fit the makeup of the team.

I like acidality's 'cause and effect' better.
laugh.gif
Definitely way more accurate. In this forum, the thread could be about anything... and spun intoa Kobe thread.
smh.gif

Honestly and truly (and I know a ton of you would agree with this) if I were like, in a coma for the past 15 years and I just woke up this year and foundNT's sports forum, I would think that this Kobe dude had been just DESTROYING the NBA while I was 'out'. I would be researching stats andeverything fully prepared to learn that this dude was averaging 59 a game and had won every single championship since I was 'asleep' and all MVPs, andfound a cure for something.
laugh.gif

It's freaking crazy.

And it ain't even always the fans' bringing him up; you haters plug him into a conversation just as much as you fans do. It's like y'all areEXACTLY the same... just on opposite ends.

I like acidality's 'cause and effect' better.
laugh.gif
Definitely way more accurate. In this forum, the thread could be about anything... and spun into a Kobe thread.
smh.gif

Honestly and truly (and I know a ton of you would agree with this) if I were like, in a coma for the past 15 years and I just woke up this year and found NT's sports forum, I would think that this Kobe dude had been just DESTROYING the NBA while I was 'out'. I would be researching stats and everything fully prepared to learn that this dude was averaging 59 a game and had won every single championship since I was 'asleep' and all MVPs, and found a cure for something.
laugh.gif

It's freaking crazy.

And it ain't even always the fans' bringing him up; you haters plug him into a conversation just as much as you fans do. It's like y'all are EXACTLY the same... just on opposite ends.

Wait, so.. Kobe, isn't... what?!

frown.gif

But it's Kobe..

Bry..

BLASPHEMY!

Originally Posted by acidicality

nerd.gif
just cuz there's a huge lack of Utah fans on this board and a lot of ppl here might not have the perspective of a Utah fan:

http://realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=788034&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

kinda just throwin it out there, cuz u have to know both sides of it

It's sad if people really think that all Jazz fans/people from Utah are like that, I know a few people that are from Utah, some of the nicest, kindestpeople I know (and they're NOT all white,
laugh.gif
).

I love Okur.
laugh.gif

Dude constantly looks like he just woke up.

But we need to get revenge for when he was on that team that stopped us from getting another championship back in '04.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

Originally Posted by G00NIE GOO GOO

Reasons to hate the Utah Jazz:

1) Jerry Sloan (who's been accused of being racist and a homophobe)
2) They play in Utah.
3) Their fans are Mormon (a "religion" that has actually preached about the inferiority of blacks and other people of color)
4) The black players they get all seem to get whitewashed.
5) Their fans don't know anything about basketball.
6) They consistently have a player that gets "Looks like an Old White Guy that you'll end up playing pick up ball with in the YMCA" Award
* past winners include - Mark Eaton, John Stockton, Jeff Hornacek, Greg Ostertag, and of course Matt Harpring
7) The only widely appealing superstar they've had is Damon Wayans in "Celtic Pride"

Why does everyone think if you live in utah your a mormom? Salt Lake is actually more Christian then Mormom now...so get your facts straight.

you dont see ppl complaining about africa saying "why arent there more white ppl, they must be racist" get the %*^& outta here. hater,
laugh.gif

T E AM UT AH JA ZZ

2qa2w6t.jpg

Quiet, you.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't stop laughing!!!

I love Okur.
laugh.gif

Dude constantly looks like he just woke up.

But we need to get revenge for when he was on that team that stopped us from getting another championship back in '04.
frown.gif

He STAYS hitting big shots.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I can't stand this chump. He look like he's a member of the KKK clan and all he does is foul, flop and whine. Him and that old fart Jerry Sloan pisses me off
sick.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
-----------------------------------
He looks like a swole accountant.
------------------------------------
laugh.gif
I was just thinking the other day that he looks lilke he'd be astock broker or somethin. There are TONS of celebrities i make those types of observations about.

Okur just looks like a scrub
laugh.gif
, but obviously he's far from one. Heseems like a funny dude.
no one is really unappreciated to me on that team cept for Boozer, but i have to give him credit/respect since he's one of the best PFs in the league, andi really want millsap on my team.
also deron is almost as good (if not as good) as CP3...uh oh, shouldn't have said that...

Originally Posted by acidicality

also deron is almost as good (if not as good) as CP3

I agree, but that's for another thread... but then again, Idk what this thread is even about anymore
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

ooIRON MANoo:
laugh.gif

Why don't ya'll shut up

23ska909red02

Can't say the "audacity of Laker fans" because it is dubbed as being biased,
laugh.gif

ooIRON MANoo:

23ska909red02

Yeah, I don't remember anyone saying that. Ever. But I can show you a ton of replies made
by Laker fans calling for Kobe to shut his mouth. Maybe you didn't see those replies because you had your hater-goggles on.
nerd.gif

I have never been in, or tempted to go in, a Laker thread on NT. I haven't been on a Laker forum ever. The only "replies" are those from Laker fans that I run into in bars/streets/friends/bbq's.

ooIRON MANoo:
He is the MVP whiner.
23ska909red02
nerd.gif

I don't think anyone ever called him that, I guess I should of put the "" until I coin the phrase.
ohwell.gif

ooIRON MANoo:
23ska909red02
nerd.gif

My experience with Laker fans leads me to believe that he is the second coming of Mother Teresa in a Laker uni. This guy can't do no wrong.
ooIRON MANoo:
23ska909red02

Wait, I'm a hater for saying that Kobe whines (Common among NBA players) and that Fisher flops (common among NBA players)

ooIRON MANoo:
I could go on....

23ska909red02

URL]

URL]
URL]
URL]

I guess I should have just said....

Pot.......meet kettle.

Both teams whine, both teams flop. This thread is unnecessary.

I can't stand utah period, there fans there players, everything. So many ugly people in there crowd and all there players do is complain. Don't get mestarted on Williams haircut, dude looks like he got a sharpie to his head.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

I can't stand uUtah period,. there Their fans, there their players, everything. So many ugly people in there crowd people who I think look ugly, and all there their players do is complain play physical. Don't get me started on Williams haircut, dude looks like he got a sharpie to his head gets payed way more than I'll ever make, so I'm very envious.

It's a start.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

ooIRON MANoo:
laugh.gif

Why don't ya'll shut up
ooIRON MANoo:
Yeah, I don't remember anyone saying that. Ever. But I can show you a ton of replies made by Laker fans calling for Kobe to shut his mouth. Maybe you didn't see those replies because you had your hater-goggles on.
nerd.gif

ooIRON MANoo:
He is the MVP whiner.
nerd.gif

ooIRON MANoo:
nerd.gif

ooIRON MANoo:
ooIRON MANoo:
I could go on....
happy.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

Originally Posted by G00NIE GOO GOO

Reasons to hate the Utah Jazz:

1) Jerry Sloan (who's been accused of being racist and a homophobe)
2) They play in Utah.
3) Their fans are Mormon (a "religion" that has actually preached about the inferiority of blacks and other people of color)
4) The black players they get all seem to get whitewashed.
5) Their fans don't know anything about basketball.
6) They consistently have a player that gets "Looks like an Old White Guy that you'll end up playing pick up ball with in the YMCA" Award
* past winners include - Mark Eaton, John Stockton, Jeff Hornacek, Greg Ostertag, and of course Matt Harpring
7) The only widely appealing superstar they've had is Damon Wayans in "Celtic Pride"

Why does everyone think if you live in utah your a mormom? Salt Lake is actually more Christian then Mormom now...so get your facts straight.

you dont see ppl complaining about africa saying "why arent there more white ppl, they must be racist" get the %*^& outta here. hater,
laugh.gif

T E AM UT AH JA ZZ

2qa2w6t.jpg

Quiet, you.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't stop laughing!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll just chime in here. I actually like the Jazz and hope they'll advance to play either the Hornets or the Spurs. The only thing about the Jazz/UtahI dislike are their fans, Harpring, and when Derek Fisher played there. Deron Williams, Boozer, and Co. are just good and I appreciate the way they play/arerun. They have a great coach in Sloan who is a no nonsense guy and gets his players to listen/buy into the philosophy.

Some of the hate here in this thread is coming from Laker fans and I guess that's understandable because they are locked up in a 2-2 series with them. Butthen some of the other hate in here is kind of
eyes.gif
. I mean, Deron's and Harpring's haircut makes you hate the Jazz? Boozer's acne scars makesyou hate the Jazz? Okur's unibrow makes you hate the Jazz? Uh, ok
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom