UW Students: Check In

yup, right in front of HAG. too easy, most people walk by it everyday. let's see if ya'll can get this one though:
6odpuo3.jpg

and in case anyone was wondering...yes i took all these pictures, but no not all in the same day...try throughout 3 years and then some
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Got me there. But hey, I'm a freshman.

really? i could have sworn from your sn that you were one of the dudes that met up with me for the mini-NT summit this past summer. oh well. my memorysucks.

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Got me there. But hey, I'm a freshman.

really? i could have sworn from your sn that you were one of the dudes that met up with me for the mini-NT summit this past summer. oh well. my memory sucks.

I paid for the tickets, but I didn't go.
tongue.gif

yamakazi - is the main road that runs through campus on the other side of those columns? i think i see husky stadium!
laugh.gif

viet - switch to arch/engr/or acct!
laugh.gif
i have NO idea what i could get for you with a degree in AAS
embarassed.gif

so..... what's everyone up to this weekend?

in fact... how's life?
laugh.gif

(as inspired by the "this regional forum sucks" thread) i thought UW sneakerheads would have a lot more to talk about... pick-ups???...anything!??

i'll start the UW bonding... (no%%%*%) went to the IMA today and played ball for the first time in months. i used to think i was pretty decent, but not having done ANY cardio since summer helped me embarrass myself when the guysstarted playing full court games. met a filipino dude named "joe" who wore the orca-looking kobe II's in case any of you know him. (hell, maybehe wasn't even filipino
laugh.gif
but i'm surrounded by "haole's"/caucasians all day everyday, so it was nice to see another person thatlooked like me.
laugh.gif

as for shoes, it's been slow since i stopped working a salaried job and came back to grad school, but i did manage to pick these up... gotta support oursupes, afterall!
pimp.gif

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v507/franchise206/?action=view&current=KDnt.jpg

^nice pick ups, go get them signed =) nothing picked up on this side, just some things for the xbox 360....anybody else @ uw on xbox live? GT=daaznfella, hitme up and school me on some games...idontcare lol....

anybody going to the lakers game this monday??? i gotta go find my ocho jersey....weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^nice pick ups, go get them signed =) nothing picked up on this side, just some things for the xbox 360....anybody else @ uw on xbox live? GT=daaznfella, hit me up and school me on some games...idontcare lol....

anybody going to the lakers game this monday??? i gotta go find my ocho jersey....weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'll be at the Lakers game on Monday!
happy.gif

Sporting my #8 Kobejersey as well haha.

laugh.gif

smh at ppl wearing the other team's jerseys to a sonic home game
tongue.gif

...that being said... anyone else gonna wear their UW #3 jersey to the portland game next month!??
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^ you were rocking some angus sb's on fri right?

i could wear the durant jersey....but who would i be kidding lol

Originally Posted by trunks206

^ you know it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i shall see you there, sir!
pimp.gif

SUMMIT @ the supes/broy game!
tongue.gif
i'll be there early in hopesdurant will sign my shoes like he did viet's (you lucky bastard.)

If you guys go to the Sonics game, you should stop by my house, I live right down the street. We should hotbox my house.

I finally got my cookies to stop blocking me from getting on NT, been trying to post for 3 years now. I'm a sophmore at UW. anyone live in stevens courtapartments?

Originally Posted by nicholaslongrussell

I finally got my cookies to stop blocking me from getting on NT, been trying to post for 3 years now. I'm a sophmore at UW. anyone live in stevens court apartments?

i used to!
laugh.gif

(ohh, how i miss having steven's pantry right across my front door.
tired.gif
)

Sup guys, former UW student checkin in. Just graduated June 07...I miss hoopin in the IMA...

^^^mini-summit in the rotunda!
laugh.gif

if you ever see a filipino dude walking around with a bunch of tall white people..... *NT sign*
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Tomorrow at Hec Ed.........

King Holiday Hoopfest
Monday at Edmundson Pavilion (tickets, $10)
9:30 a.m.: Garfield vs. Issaquah girls

11 a.m.: Bothell vs. Gig Harbor boys

12:30 p.m.: Kentwood vs. Jackson girls

2:30 p.m.: Kentwood vs. Bellarmine Prep boys

4 p.m.: Franklin vs. Fairfax (Los Angeles) boys [the BIG one....Fairfax nationally ranked]

6 p.m.: O'Dea vs. Lynden

7:30 p.m. Federal Way vs. Garfield boys

Here is an article on the Hoopfest.....

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/highschoolsports/2004134984_wyrwich20.html

Back
Top Bottom