UW VS HAWAII

1.How many of the people in attendance were actually University of Hawaii students?
You're sounding like an elitist prick. That win and this team's success is bigger than just for the team itself. It's for the state ofHawaii (Outside of Hawaii Five-O, when have they ever gotten light?). It's for the many Polynesian kids who often get treated like second class citizens intheir own land and provides them with at least a little bit of inspiration. It's something their school can use to attract even better recruits in thefuture (they won like $4.2 million with that win. The annual sports budget is half that!). Don't think you're any more of a fan because you happened toride someone's balsack at an earlier date than others. And some of you other guys trying to downplay this win because UW is supposedly the worst in theirleague or not give credit to an awesome and still underrated QB are sounding like you have an agenda more than anything. I'm not even a UH fan like that,but even I can see it. Give credit where it's due.

Jake Locker > Colt Brennan
roll.gif
What a comeback. Colt is the best QB in college football

^so what's it looking like? Hawaii in the Rose Bowl vs USC? that could be trouble...

EDIT: btw, i'll be back on oahu for xmas break, so holla when you see me... imma rock my UW jersey at all the sneaker spots!
imma tell eddie and ian from kicks and ryan and todd from in4m to boot your!@$@ right back outside
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S23A

I bet you never had the balls to put on the pads and helmet. Keep being a sideline cheerleader where you belong. Any given team has a chance to beat a team on any day. That's the beauty of this game. So much passion and preparation for a single game each week. You will never understand the true meaning of a football game. Keep looking at your numbers and stat sheet++**+%$.

Are you saying that I've never played football before? Well I played football for 10 years. Sorry I didn't realize you were an NFL player.Congratulations Hawaii for your undefeated season and BCS Bowl Bid.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

EDIT: btw, i'll be back on oahu for xmas break, so holla when you see me... imma rock my UW jersey at all the sneaker spots!
imma tell eddie and ian from kicks and ryan and todd from in4m to boot your!@$@ right back outside
laugh.gif

roll.gif

i'd understand if we won, but alas, we didn't.
ohwell.gif

it'd just be interesting to hear the kinds of comments i'd get.
tongue.gif

UW still has a better pedigree, afterall.
wink.gif

Still buzzing from the game last night. Great crowd, the stadium was rocking.

And to everyone saying that we are going to get smashed in the BCS
laugh.gif
Itdoesn't really matter, this is a huge win for the school. We'll take that 4.5 mil pay day to the bank. Our facilities are garbage, our budget is one ofthe smallest in the nation and we are rolling.

yea true....i'm not hating, but this was not the best team in the Pac-10 they beat...and u got Hawaii fans in the stands actin like they just beat USC
laugh.gif
. I definitely HOPE they can pull a Boise St.

Hawaii fans were celebrating an undefeated season and BCS berth. That kind of celebration wouldn't have happened if that weren't the case.
1.How many of the people in attendance were actually University of Hawaii students?
sick.gif
I could literally pick out the band wagoners from the student body
indifferent.gif

Hawaii's fans have ALWAYS been non-students. The stadium is miles away from the school not to mention it's a commuter school and aside from the studentsection which is pretty small, the whole stadium is filled with older residents. Always has been that way, always will.

Back
Top Bottom