UW VS HAWAII

eek.gif

I forgot all about this gameLOl I thought it was over on the first half wash was up 21 Props to Hawaii
pimp.gif

Congratulations Hawaii. You beat the worst team in the Pac-10 Conference by 4 yards. Good luck in the BCS. Way too cocky for how bad the suck.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
....UW is the worst team in the PAc-10 conf and this will go down as one of theirsignature wins this year. i was bursting in laughter when i saw the WAC beats on PAC sign....

Colt Brennan and the UH offense are definitely legit...but this team is gonna get blasted in the BCS bowl they play in.

Originally Posted by michaud07

Congratulations Hawaii. You beat the worst team in the Pac-10 Conference by 4 yards. Good luck in the BCS. Way too cocky for how bad the suck.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

they came back and scored 28 unanswered points i dont care who its against thats a hell of a football team

I gotta give it to my Huskies, they fought to the end. Locker made both the throws when it mattered, just Reece didn't come up big the 2nd time.

*$@!....well this ending is fitting for the way this entire season has gone....damn it!!!!

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by michaud07

mad.gif
laugh.gif

they came back and scored 28 unanswered points i dont care who its against thats a hell of a football team

Michaud you are the definition of a hater. 28 unanswered points is a hell of an accomplishment. I don't care who it's against. Hawaii could'vegiven up after being down 21-0 after the 1st but they didn't, they kept playing. You my friend are a recipient of this:

82de5jt.gif

Back
Top Bottom