V.2014 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

i owe some money from an unemployment overpayment. are they going to take what i owe out of my return?

i actually got my w-2 this weekend but i think i will hold off on doing my taxes until closer to april... i dont need the money right now and i would probably just blow all of it instead of saving it... but my plan is put it in the back which i do every year but this year is different since im going on vacation twice... i plan on using my money on that really...

my returns got jacked once for student loans... 

the look on my face when she told me the government took every cent. 

View media item 769177

that's why it's called a loan; you have to pay it back or they will keep your tax returns

y'all bums who just ignore paying back your loans irritate the hell outta me

Last edited:
I Withdrew $1300 From my 401k for a hardship withdrawal. I didn't take out taxes. I made 23000 last year. Will that 1099 effect me much?

So as a single person with one job, no school loans or anything, and no dependents to claim what should I be claiming other than claiming zero to get the most money each paycheck?

govt pulls 1,000 a month out of my 3400 a month and i claim 0. Hoping i get a nice return

Parents just left to go see the tax lady, should be hefty now that my parents are homeowners, along with some after school program money they get back at the end of the year.

Good. Be a father
something tells me junior wasn't planned

First off, **** both of y'all. I take care of my seed. I got a BM that dnt wanna see me prosper if we not together so she do whatever to make my life hard. She wanted me to pay her 500 a month, I agreed to 4, and she said no.I told her to suck my **** and she put me on child support, where I was ordered to pay 190 a month. I been on for a few months and paid it about twice until she start talking **** so I stopped, you not using it on my kid anyway I buy all her nice clothes, on my insurance, live with me 3 days out the week. **** that, she need to be paying me.

First off, **** both of y'all. I take care of my seed. I got a BM that dnt wanna see me prosper if we not together so she do whatever to make my life hard. She wanted me to pay her 500 a month, I agreed to 4, and she said no.I told her to suck my **** and she put me on child support, where I was ordered to pay 190 a month. I been on for a few months and paid it about twice until she start talking **** so I stopped, you not using it on my kid anyway I buy all her nice clothes, on my insurance, live with me 3 days out the week. **** that, she need to be paying me.
sux bro hang n there n keep the bm drama away from the youngin

P.s i repped u because the was a hell.of a way to start a paragraph hahaha

Last edited:
Good. Be a father

That will be a fine young man/ woman you helped raise. Great job on not letting you're relationship with your "BM" affect the child. Thanks for your contribution to society champ.

Good. Be a father

theres ways to circumvent paying here
and only taking care of ur seed without her seeing a DIME and u getting to claim
just dont feel like typing right now
we need a nt dads child support discussion thread

Reactions: ct3
govt pulls 1,000 a month out of my 3400 a month and i claim 0. Hoping i get a nice return

That 1K of taxes withheld isn't all for Federal withholding. 7.65% of that 1K goes to Social Security/Medicare so you don't get refunded for that. Than you also have local and/or State taxes too in that 1K. But if you're single and claim 0, you should get a good refund.

So if you stop, doesn't that mean you will be behind and will owe more further down the line. I have an employee that has a garnishment order for child support and his kid is 19 years old. That court order doesn't even have an end date either.. :rolleyes

Last edited:

That 1K of taxes withheld isn't all for Federal withholding. 7.65% of that 1K goes to Social Security/Medicare so you don't get refunded for that. Than you also have local and/or State taxes too in that 1K. But if you're single and claim 0, you should get a good refund.

So if you stop, doesn't that mean you will be behind and will owe more further down the line. I have an employee that has a garnishment order for child support and his kid is 19 years old. That court order doesn't even have an end date either.. :rolleyes
damn what state is that
it should most def have an end date
UNLESS he fell behind and is still catching up

damn what state is that

CA and I believe it's because the child is in post secondary school and is still valid? Not too familiar with the law.

Last edited:
damn what state is that

CA and I believe it's because the child is in post secondary school and is still valid? Not too familiar with the law.
never heard that before
he MUST have fell behind
once they 18 and u been keeping up with payments that shoulda been it
well if dude aint trippin off garnishment thats on him
but he should call and talk to who ever is handling his case

Back
Top Bottom