V-Day Thread Vol. Simps ONLY!

I planned our day last year so my fiance is planning this years. I got her a Kindle, she's been looking to get one for a while.

aint doin +#!@ or buying +#!@ for her this vday cause she pissed me off this whole weekend. plus she just got 2 pairs of Louboutin pumps, a lv wallet and purse

aint doin +#!@ or buying +#!@ for her this vday cause she pissed me off this whole weekend. plus she just got 2 pairs of Louboutin pumps, a lv wallet and purse

i honestly dont believe in this holiday because ur girl should be treated like a queen 365... thats just me

i honestly dont believe in this holiday because ur girl should be treated like a queen 365... thats just me

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

i been with my girl for 3 weeks as of now and i dont know what to do/get! I know nothing big (of course), but i have no idea..

edit: we are both jr's in high school if that helps

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Nothing.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

i been with my girl for 3 weeks as of now and i dont know what to do/get! I know nothing big (of course), but i have no idea..

edit: we are both jr's in high school if that helps

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Nothing.

Still deciding if im taking her to allstar weekend. we had a blast last year.
if not then ill just get her this tiffanys necklace and probably floor seats to a mavs game

Still deciding if im taking her to allstar weekend. we had a blast last year.
if not then ill just get her this tiffanys necklace and probably floor seats to a mavs game

kinda broke soooo....prolly some candy,card and maybe go to a park somewhere...just to say we did something i guess...

kinda broke soooo....prolly some candy,card and maybe go to a park somewhere...just to say we did something i guess...

I made her a sticker of my name so she can put on her new Macbook Pro.
smokin.gif

Maybe go out and eat somewhere.

taking wifey to BBQ's then back to the house....that's about it.

i dont normally participate in this foolishness, but im diggin the chick im wit now. so im prolly gon get her one of them lil dogs a shih tzu, maltese, or yorkie, sum flowers & a card.

taking wifey to BBQ's then back to the house....that's about it.

i dont normally participate in this foolishness, but im diggin the chick im wit now. so im prolly gon get her one of them lil dogs a shih tzu, maltese, or yorkie, sum flowers & a card.

Back
Top Bottom