V-Day Thread Vol. Simps ONLY!

Originally Posted by eashawty

i dont normally participate in this foolishness, but im diggin the chick im wit now. so im prolly gon get her one of them lil dogs a shih tzu, maltese, or yorkie, sum flowers & a card.

no sure if serious. 

i dont normally participate in this foolishness, but im diggin the chick im wit now. so im prolly gon get her one of them lil dogs a shih tzu, maltese, or yorkie, sum flowers & a card.

no sure if serious. 

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Murda He

6a00d8341f704253ef0134898edcfc970c-800wi

Game ovah
I'll show u how to do this son!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

no sure if serious. 

wat arent u sure that im serious about

no sure if serious. 

Originally Posted by BgL2687

aint doin +#!@ or buying +#!@ for her this vday cause she pissed me off this whole weekend. plus she just got 2 pairs of Louboutin pumps, a lv wallet and purse

This line had me rollin' 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aint doin +#!@ or buying +#!@ for her this vday cause she pissed me off this whole weekend. plus she just got 2 pairs of Louboutin pumps, a lv wallet and purse

This line had me rollin' 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Reservations at some chill restaurant, flowers sent to her door (that friday before) and I plan on grabbing some fruits + melting cocoa and getting nasty[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Reservations at some chill restaurant, flowers sent to her door (that friday before) and I plan on grabbing some fruits + melting cocoa and getting nasty[/color]

no sure if serious. 

You called the Holiday foolishness but you out there ready to buy your chick a dog?
roll.gif
roll.gif

no sure if serious. 

You called the Holiday foolishness but you out there ready to buy your chick a dog?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

no sure if serious. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

it is normally foolishness but like i said im **#%%# wit this chick the strong way, & i aint gon be payin for the dog. my godmother breeds those lil dogs like that & she been tryna give me one for like 2 years now, & since i know my chick like them lil dogs i might as well get one for the free & give it to her while she thinks i paid like $500 for it

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

no sure if serious. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

it is normally foolishness but like i said im **#%%# wit this chick the strong way, & i aint gon be payin for the dog. my godmother breeds those lil dogs like that & she been tryna give me one for like 2 years now, & since i know my chick like them lil dogs i might as well get one for the free & give it to her while she thinks i paid like $500 for it

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

what about that half asian chick you smashed? 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Believe it or not, she broke up with her boyfriend after our little 'incident'. Still working on it though
happy.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

what about that half asian chick you smashed? 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Believe it or not, she broke up with her boyfriend after our little 'incident'. Still working on it though
happy.gif

@LOUBOUTIN lmaooo

@LOUBOUTIN lmaooo

Back
Top Bottom