V-Day Thread Vol. Simps ONLY!

She's copping me Foams.

I normally dont celebrate but it's my first real relationship...we hold each other down regardless...

I normally dont like girls in Js if theyre over 21 but Im copping her AJ 3s....and some jewelry

She's copping me Foams.

I normally dont celebrate but it's my first real relationship...we hold each other down regardless...

I normally dont like girls in Js if theyre over 21 but Im copping her AJ 3s....and some jewelry

Been with my lady for 3 years. We both agreed V-day ain't important but i got a different vibe this year. This is what Im doing. First, drop off a bouquet (sp?) of flowers by her door early in the morning. When she gets home from work, take her to a little dinner at BJ's. Come back to my crib where I bought a massage bed and different massage oils and just turn on some soft music and get to work on that full body
wink.gif
then when she's all relaxed, it's time to smash. Then when we're all done just relax in bed, light up some candles and feed her chocolate covered strawberries. And that is my V-day to her.

Been with my lady for 3 years. We both agreed V-day ain't important but i got a different vibe this year. This is what Im doing. First, drop off a bouquet (sp?) of flowers by her door early in the morning. When she gets home from work, take her to a little dinner at BJ's. Come back to my crib where I bought a massage bed and different massage oils and just turn on some soft music and get to work on that full body
wink.gif
then when she's all relaxed, it's time to smash. Then when we're all done just relax in bed, light up some candles and feed her chocolate covered strawberries. And that is my V-day to her.

Gettin a bracelet from Tiffany's and some flowers then she's cookin us a dinner and what not. If things go as planned she's gettin me The Wire box set and some undies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gettin a bracelet from Tiffany's and some flowers then she's cookin us a dinner and what not. If things go as planned she's gettin me The Wire box set and some undies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Reservations at some chill restaurant, flowers sent to her door (that friday before) and I plan on grabbing some fruits + melting cocoa and getting nasty[/color]
And what is she doing for you?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]She's gonna treat me to something....idk[/color]

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Reservations at some chill restaurant, flowers sent to her door (that friday before) and I plan on grabbing some fruits + melting cocoa and getting nasty[/color]
And what is she doing for you?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]She's gonna treat me to something....idk[/color]

Wine tasting, dinner, and staying the night in Napa, CA (wine country). Followed by a nice breakfast the morning after. Lots of sex mixed in throughout the day and night.

Wine tasting, dinner, and staying the night in Napa, CA (wine country). Followed by a nice breakfast the morning after. Lots of sex mixed in throughout the day and night.

Back
Top Bottom