*** \V/ N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds Album Discussion Thread \V/ *** (UPDATED)

wait, is "I can't get it out my head" another song on the uk version or something?...if so are there any snippets?

ok now im going to put on my flamesuit... i expect a lot of stonefaces but oh well... can someone mind telling me the meaning behind \\// ??

excuse me...not much of a N.E.R.D. fan...but after listening to YEAH YOU i certainly am now!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by and1play5

wait, is "I can't get it out my head" another song on the uk version or something?...if so are there any snippets?
Nah, no preview of that track yet. But go to this site

http://www.nerdseeingsounds.com/

and click on the one with album cover to see a list of all of the tracks. Maybe an iTunes bonus track. I have no idea. As long as it drops I'm straight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

ok now im going to put on my flamesuit... i expect a lot of stonefaces but oh well... can someone mind telling me the meaning behind \\// ??

excuse me...not much of a N.E.R.D. fan...but after listening to YEAH YOU i certainly am now!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Star Trak is the name of the reocrd label...

Star Trek is a show...

2076902_eedc4e69ab_m.jpeg

I'll just assume it's for VA as well...

Yea, its from the Star Trek series. It's called the Vulcan Salute. The Neptunes use it as a way to identify themselves and their label. Similar to Jay-Zand the Roc.

556301623_0ff0c25c4f_m.jpg

125510__nep_l.jpg

d0002457_10064660.jpg

2955009.jpg

damn...i told myself i would buy this album but couldn't help it
ohwell.gif
ill prolly stillcop on tuesday tho

U gotta appreciate Chad Hugo after hearing this album. I mean you can hear his impact by listening to pharrell solo productions:

its 1035pm right now 6/6/2008.

I can't take it! I must stay away from anything nerd. I need "seeing sounds in my life. my world will change on tuesday

Just got home from a football meeting that ran wayyyyyy too long...had a few beers and a few shots so this first spin shall be interesting...on "Antimatter" so far so good

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

U gotta appreciate Chad Hugo after hearing this album. I mean you can hear his impact by listening to pharrell solo productions:

http://www.youtube.com/v/U8UTeawd1hY&hl=en

Out of 421 posts you have...I'm certain half of them are devoted to bashing Pharrell. Did he +%#@ on you after you handed him a tape or something?Obviously you have some beef against him...because you LITERALLY have something negative to say about him in all of your posts.

Damn, this is warming up to me....
pimp.gif

Also, to add to the \V/, they're from Virginia.

Sooner or Later..
pimp.gif

You Know What..
pimp.gif

Yeah You..
pimp.gif

Upon further drunken review, "Kill Joy" reminds me soooo much of ol' school.......

Poster_31035.jpg

.....which is never a bad thing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As of right now I'm stuck on...

Yeah You...
Love Bomb...
Sooner Or Later...(the ending to that is straight ZONE OUT %$#@)

Its 4:24 in the Ill Mil but I don't wanna go to bed yet...lol

As of right now I'm stuck on...

Yeah You...
Love Bomb...
Sooner Or Later...(the ending to that is straight ZONE OUT %$#@)

Its 4:24 in the Ill Mil but I don't wanna go to bed yet...lol

Back
Top Bottom