*** \V/ N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds Album Discussion Thread \V/ *** (UPDATED)

The ending of Sooner or Later cranks so hard
smh.gif

are they selling any n.e.r.d merchandise from the tour only thing i have is my mesh trucker from 04ish and an ISO poster

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Lol.. DON'T DRIVE while listening to sooner or later. I was pounding my damn steering wheel so hard. When they perform that live... I don't think I am going to make it home.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i though i only did that

my hands are basically bruised
laugh.gif
they hurt just thinking about it

and im about to leave my house in 5 minutes so im not giving my hands rest anytime soon
laugh.gif
I can't wait to cop the CD on tuesday.

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

Are they selling that Purple "Seeing Sounds" tee on the Glow in the dark tour? I want that.
yes....yes to you too killa couch they have a couple nerd shirts...i think i saw a nerd hoodie dont quote me on the hoodie i might be hallucinatingfrom the MSG show
laugh.gif

I'll be going to the Phoenix show tomorrow...if anyone needs a NERD tee, PM me asap.

Out of 421 posts you have...I'm certain half of them are devoted to bashing Pharrell. Did he +%#@ on you after you handed him a tape or something? Obviously you have some beef against him...because you LITERALLY have something negative to say about him in all of your posts.

He does have a point in this case though, Pharell w/ Chad >>>>>> Pharrell solo.

Anyone have a pic of the Nerd t0shirt (purple)?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Out of 421 posts you have...I'm certain half of them are devoted to bashing Pharrell. Did he +%#@ on you after you handed him a tape or something? Obviously you have some beef against him...because you LITERALLY have something negative to say about him in all of your posts.

He does have a point in this case though, Pharell w/ Chad >>>>>> Pharrell solo.

Anyone have a pic of the Nerd t0shirt (purple)?

Oh god those shirts are hot...and I see with the hoody they put the whole "VA is for lovers" into a new light...lol

Yeah I thought baby too but at the end it doesn't sound like that...idk great none the less

Sooner or Later is
pimp.gif
. But they stole the song from the Tears forFears. Listen to the chorus.

Originally Posted by im out chea

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by JayJay414

What is he saying on sooner or later...."its over ____???
i wonder that also. it sound like "its over baby" but idk

its over leave it?

that's what i thought...but i'm still trying to figure out when they go "YOU WERE ___________" the second time

please someone who is going to the GITD tour, help a brotha out with that purple seeing sounds tee in a large, i would compensate and return the fav. IF it isany easier , im located around philly for any of you local heads. Thanks in advance. pm me

Back
Top Bottom