*** \V/ N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds Album Discussion Thread \V/ *** (UPDATED)

i appreciate N.E.R.D's work so much more after seeing them live. they seriously just know how to work a crowd. that said, this album is off that chartssick. everything i expected and then some. i don't know if it's touching their first two just yet since i'm on my second listen and the first twowere damn near perfect imo, but it's def. getting up there. gonna keep this in rotation for a long time to come

blah!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sooner or Later is just[/color]
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... #+*% just touches my soul, makes me wanna cry or somethin
laugh.gif
smh.gif
[/color]

Lol.. DON'T DRIVE while listening to sooner or later. I was pounding my damn steering wheel so hard. When they perform that live... I don't think I amgoing to make it home.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Lol.. DON'T DRIVE while listening to sooner or later. I was pounding my damn steering wheel so hard.

guilty.

I guess I don't understand all the madness about "Sooner or Later". I mean, its a great track, but damn--some of you guys sound like you'reabout to commit that with the rush of emotions you're feeling. Far from the best track on the album, IMO.

Lol.. DON'T DRIVE while listening to sooner or later. I was pounding my damn steering wheel so hard. When they perform that live... I don't think I am going to make it home.
laugh.gif
i'm the type that my mph coincides with the bpms, and I was goiing a cool 19 mph chillin bumpin this, just zoned out.

Love Bomb is the best track IMO. Sooner or later is dope tho
pimp.gif
. Maybe is still the best N.E.R.D. song.

My roomate just got this so I doubt if I'll be able to wait 4more days...but I'm still coppin...not much worth actually spending money on these daysbut N.E.R.D is def one to drop that dime on...\\//

Lol.. DON'T DRIVE while listening to sooner or later. I was pounding my damn steering wheel so hard. When they perform that live... I don't think I am going to make it home.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i though i only did that

i don't know about y'all...

but my favorite joint is

HAPPY.

i'm so haaaappppyyyyy
things are loooking goooood noooowww
i feeeeel sooo aliiiiiiivvvee
i'm on overdriiiiiveeee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

joint gives me a euphoric feeling. that's the joint to play when things are just perfect.

Back
Top Bottom