*** \V/ N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds Album Discussion Thread \V/ *** (UPDATED)

Originally Posted by LB81986

I feel like this album is definitely seeing In Search Of... While In Search Of... has some of NERD's best cuts (Provider, Bobby James, Am I High), this joint is more consistent, with heat throughout. Time will tell, but I'm loving this !%*.
Fully agreed. While ISO is definitely a dope album, I have to skip around to different tracks(same with Fly or Die). With this joint, I can throw it onand let it ride. For my tastes, this is their most complete album.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I can safely say this is THEE BEST disc to date, and that speaks volumes. Don't say this often, but i'd proudly pay retail for this album.

Bought mine today.
pimp.gif

Got mine after Ig ot out of work at bestbuy... they had a huge end cap for Wayne and nothing for NERD... SMH

Still haven't got it, im hella broke..but i told my sister to get a copy, i guess ill wait till then.
ohwell.gif

Love the album. Listened to it 3 straight times thus far today.

I need "Lazer Gun" Carrying and "I Can't Get You Out of My Head"

Okay I've listened to ISO...FoD and Seeing Sounds all back to back to back and this is my order...

Seeing Sounds
In Search Of...
Fly Or Die

All dope albums none the less...

\\//

ive never bought a nerd album...but i went to the kanye concert and fell in love...do u recommend this as my first? i was planning on copping after work

I was able to hold out until today. I really wanted to listen this weekend, but I'm glad I didn't. Very good album.

eek.gif
Sooner or Later

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

does the album have any hidden tracks?

no

I believe the iTunes version has a remix of "Everyone Nose" with Kanye and Pusha T. I bought the store copy and a friend of mine bought theiTunes and she sent me that track. It's pretty nice. This album is definitely better than FoD and close to ISO

seeing sounds is dope. picked it up this morning, its been in rotation, glad i waited to listen to all songs besides everyone nose and spaz until today.whenever i hear those sonds i close my eyes and see the sounds and pictures of them performing at the GITD tour. what's weird is i got it at best buy andwhen you put it on itunes, the artist is "The nerds" not "N.E.R.D."
nerd.gif

yeah i bought mine @ target and it says The Nerds too

but i think i was like the only person that bought this album.

Carter 3 on the other hand was pretty much all sold out

n30112945_33469376_2990.jpg

Completed my collection right after work...the CD sounds A LOT cleaner than the downloaded version I had. Bumpin as we speak
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom