*** \V/ N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds Album Discussion Thread \V/ *** (UPDATED)

I waited until today, the release date to pick up, and finally listen to "Seeing Sounds", and I have no idea where some nters are saying "itsclose to ISO", granted I've only given it a few listens, but I'm definitely pleased with the music I was hearing. Fave track at the moment is"Sooner or Later", the music is just bananas, and I can relate from personal experience. I went to my local Best Buy, a lot offools people picking up the wayne, there was a small stack of SS left. Girl at the register said "why are you buying this, you don'tlike wayne", I gave shorty the
grin.gif
walked out.

Easily:
ISO > SS > FOD

Originally Posted by Pitman13

I waited until today, the release date to pick up, and finally listen to "Seeing Sounds", and I have no idea where some nters are saying "its close to ISO", granted I've only given it a few listens, but I'm definitely pleased with the music I was hearing. Fave track at the moment is "Sooner or Later", the music is just bananas, and I can relate from personal experience. I went to my local Best Buy, a lot of fools people picking up the wayne, there was a small stack of SS left. Girl at the register said "why are you buying this, you don't like wayne", I gave shorty the
grin.gif
walked out.

Easily:
ISO > SS > FOD

laugh.gif
same situation at the BB I went to. Folks were jumping all over Wayne. I just took "Seeing Sounds" and I was out. My favorite at themoment is "Anti Matter". That beat is sick!!

I'd have to agree with your order as well. That's where I'd place SS.

If a person were new to N.E.R.D., they would say this is better than In Search Of, and way better than Fly or Die. It's easier to pick up and listen tothan those albums IMO. I personally think the production is better than both previous efforts. I'll give it another spin or two, but I haven'tdetermined my favorite track yet. I think people are rating In Search Of too high, almost like they don't think it's any possible way that this albumcould be better.

In the ten minutes I was at Best Buy (around 6 PM), I saw 4 people go get TC3. Foolish mortals. Oh well, respect to Wayne for making money by riding the badears of America.

Originally Posted by Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

why when you import it on itunes it says "The Nerds"???

I peeped that too, also ISO>SS>FOD(but i do love this album)

seen all hood cats go straight to the wayne.

yeah itunes is dumb as hell. btw i love this album!

Picked up SS and Carter III to give it a shot but, i don't think ill be listening to wanye anytime soon, BTW whats the going rate on the OG version of InSearch Of. Been looking on ebay and all i see is the re-released version.

This album is spectacular. Too early to compare it to the previous albums since I've been listening to those for quite some time but this album seriouslyexceeded my expectation. Last time I enjoyed an album this much was 'The Cool'.

Is today the first time listening to the album, Ryan...?

I commend you for holding out so long, if that is true.

And yes... "You Know What" is my favorite track...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom