V-necks....yay or nay? Straight or gay? All sexes welcome to participate...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i would just rock a v neck like a regular t... i dont think i need to follow the rules on how they should be worn... so with a beater it would look ok

somebody with common sense. thank you.

Dont see anything feminine with dudes rockin V-Necks. If you look feminine im pretty sure you gon look that way in anything else you rock.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

try the hanes v-necks.

eyes.gif

Ive seen Ralph Lauren v-necks. From what ive seen their one of the best imo. The colar fits, its thickish,arms are nice,etc.. Its not loose. Seemed like a goodfit

Polo joints are pretty damn good.. Especially the all black joints wit the lil red polo horse. Cop them at Macy's 30 buckz for a pack of 3

I think guys in v necks look gay, or douchey. Even if it's a fiiiine dude...bust out a v neck and it turns me off.
smh.gif
Thankfully i don't know anystraight guys that wear them.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

when u wear v necks do u wear wife beaters underneath them??

Yes i always wear wife beaters under but thats only because my v-necks arent that low cut. if they are lower cut it would prob look a bit odd
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Dan3429

Originally Posted by neverflopped

when u wear v necks do u wear wife beaters underneath them??

i dont + never seen anyone do that

this is silly also

i wear a beater everyday. where did you guys get this from?

NT silly as hell, do you not wear a beat underneath a T also?
laugh.gif

beaters are for under anything if you never seen anyone do that i dunno where you from
yea, but under a v-neck? that would be kinda stupid looking. especially if its a deep v.
and i swear, according to NT, everything is gay.

when DID i ever say a deep V is poppin anywhere in this thread?

i dont wear deep Vs i wear fitted V necks. Deep Vs are a NO NO

look at the example of that sucka i just posted and also OP brought up diesel v necks which i do mess with, those are not DEEP vs either.

first off i dont gotta worry about my V goin deep anyways, step yall incline chest game up, if you gotta birdcage the T got no choice but to go deep ya dig.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude

I used to look down on V-necks, then once I started going hard in the gym, I gave them a try.

smokin.gif

I usually cop 2-3 packs of Hanes V-necks. They have to be fresh, and wearing a beater under is a must.

Theyve also motivated me to finally go and get the colar bone/chest tat ive been wanting for months.

Depends on the type of "V" neck you're looking for. The lower the V, the more "nay" it is. It just doesn't look right.

i thought they used to look pretty corny until my new girl put me on it and lol they comfortable to rock

I wear v necks all the time. So much in fact that a crew neck now feels kindof constricting to me. For the record I'm also not gay and I'm not thin orbuff and its worked out pretty well. Hah.

Back
Top Bottom