Valentine day 2013 Vol. roses ain't cutting it

I'm fresh out of ideas for V-Day

I wanna do something special cause I'm finally caking it any ideas?

Help me NT brethren

Lol and please no just give her the D replies guys

Make her dinner and get her flowers. Even if you feel like flowers are over played I don't know girl who doesn't love them

I remember these days. Hope you guys plans work out and your chicks feel super appreciated.
Me, I got married to the dime chick I was stalking and cancelled Valentines Day 3 years ago.....

I'm not going all out...I already bought tix to the Rihanna concert for her bday the next month and thats after Christmas.

Going to this chocolate and wine thing that weekend, not sure what i'm doing on the 14th

images

:frown:

I usually send my moms some flowers though.

Last edited:
she jus started givin up the box? flowers are good enough brah. Have them delivered to her job in front of her coworkers n what not. 

Depends on what she's into, I love purses so that's what Id appreciate, go off her interests. That way you can't go wrong. Jewelry is always a + tho.

I remember these days. Hope you guys plans work out and your chicks feel super appreciated.
Me, I got married to the dime chick I was stalking and cancelled Valentines Day 3 years ago.....

how long were you and her together before you proposed? I'm not doing that just curious

Pretty much know what ima get her now

Thanks NT

srs question, is it inappropriate to send a small set of flowers to her job on the day of? does it depend on work environment? my girl doesn't work in a typical office setting she works in a physical therapy clinic. in other words, she doesn't have her own little cubicle or anything, but isn't really confined to the social constructs of corporate america...

:nerd: :nerd:

srs question, is it inappropriate to send a small set of flowers to her job on the day of? does it depend on work environment? my girl doesn't work in a typical office setting she works in a physical therapy clinic. in other words, she doesn't have her own little cubicle or anything, but isn't really confined to the social constructs of corporate america...

Do it, she'll love it.

im getting the Royal Is as a late v-day gift
to myself
tumblr_meoedrvjHs1rml2rmo3_250.png
getting it giftwrapped and everything

That's sad fam :lol:

However, we need more ideas fam. Especially for those of us that aren't trickin with $700 necklaces

Sounds like at her job she has a lot of female co workers

It'll make them jelly, and maker her happy which in turn will make you happy

I'm pretty much doing the cliche stuff and getting her some pandora charms with bracelet

Gotta do something huge cause her birthday is in march

Back
Top Bottom