Valentine day 2013 Vol. roses ain't cutting it

I'm not going all out...I already bought tix to the Rihanna concert for her bday the next month and thats after Christmas.

Let her drive the vette for Vday

:wink:

srs question, is it inappropriate to send a small set of flowers to her job on the day of? does it depend on work environment? my girl doesn't work in a typical office setting she works in a physical therapy clinic. in other words, she doesn't have her own little cubicle or anything, but isn't really confined to the social constructs of corporate america...

:nerd: :nerd:

My sis is a PT and she got flowers, Im sure she has a station, desk or locker. Something

Last edited:
I'm not going all out...I already bought tix to the Rihanna concert for her bday the next month and thats after Christmas.

Let her drive the vette for Vday

:wink:

srs question, is it inappropriate to send a small set of flowers to her job on the day of? does it depend on work environment? my girl doesn't work in a typical office setting she works in a physical therapy clinic. in other words, she doesn't have her own little cubicle or anything, but isn't really confined to the social constructs of corporate america...

:nerd: :nerd:

My sis is a PT and she got flowers, Im sure she has a station, desk or locker. Something

Bruh, you dunno how moist it gets her to have a nice bouquet to show off while all other LTR chicks go awww because they don't get **** like that anymore, and the sad look on the lonely chicks faces when she has this big grin on hers. The work flowers is a show, they love it.

Do it, she'll love it.
That's sad fam :lol:

However, we need more ideas fam. Especially for those of us that aren't trickin with $700 necklaces
I hope you caught that me giftwrapping it was a joke.
Whatever at least I have more cash to spend on myself

Throw some edible arrangements into the mix. 100% of women would rather that than just flowers.

you say you ran out of ideas so I'm gonna assume you've been together for a while.Looks like its time to propose. Congrats on your engagement OP.

pimp.gif
Tulips and a bunch of other random notes and such. Still haven't decided on where to go for dinner though
ohwell.gif

Probably send some flowers and have a Skype date...sucks being in a long long distance relationship :smh:

Probably send some flowers and have a Skype date...sucks being in a long long distance relationship :smh:
Truth. I'm lucky though and get to fly in for a few days. Stick with it man, I know that feel

23rd in a row and counting. You'd think I am aiming for a record.

This was gonna be 22 for me but not this year :smokin well actually, I probably shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch

Truth. I'm lucky though and get to fly in for a few days. Stick with it man, I know that feel
This was gonna be 22 for me but not this year :smokin well actually, I probably shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch

Same situation. Im in Cali shes in NY :smh:

buuuuut...... doing a surprise fly in there :tongue:

Meh I hate this day. Reminds me every year that I am still single :frown: If I had a girl I would get her some good chocolates, maybe some flowers and a nice dinner. But I don't instead I will be working til 7 then probably hit the gym.

I remember 2 years ago I was at the gym Valentines night and this girl that was ******ed was going around asking people to be her valentine. I was saw her walking my way and started doing a set of flys thinking she would go away, think I did 50+ before I gassed out and had to listen to her ask. Hit her with the stone face and then a no. Would rather be forever alone.

Meh I hate this day. Reminds me every year that I am still single :frown: If I had a girl I would get her some good chocolates, maybe some flowers and a nice dinner. But I don't instead I will be working til 7 then probably hit the gym.

I remember 2 years ago I was at the gym Valentines night and this girl that was ******ed was going around asking people to be her valentine. I was saw her walking my way and started doing a set of flys thinking she would go away, think I did 50+ before I gassed out and had to listen to her ask. Hit her with the stone face and then a no. Would rather be forever alone.

My gf and I don't care about V-day because it's stupid and pointless. I show her I love her every single day, not just 3 days out of the year (bday sex, vday sex, anniversary sex :D).

i dont know what to get my girl i got her a ring for x-mas and also another ring earlier in the year...

to be fair she did buy me 13 pairs of shoes from august to earlier this month along with a whole bunch of other stuff..

all of of last year was x-mas for me..i got clean and i had more money to use on US and my fam so that was nice..

we will maybe head out to LA get a room chill on the beach grub and just get away for a couple of days..

DEAD

getting her some roses chocolates and gonna go eat im so generic i know idc :lol:

shes superrrrr down to earth non materialistic etc etc :pimp:

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl:

i'm dying over here

Back
Top Bottom